TEN

Kalem Anthony Myers
(22)

📍South Carolina Kalem Myers

📍South Carolina
Kalem Myers

I checked my phone waiting outside for my next victim Mariah Moore.

I waited outside in my rental under a fake name and ID. She approached my car knocking on the window.

"Omg heyyy"she smiled wildly getting inside.

"Wassup"i chucked my head at her with a small smile.

"Your even finer in person"she geeked. "Thank you"i fake smiled.

Play it off cool.

"Whatchu think about a walk and talk mama"i asked leaning over and resting my elbow on the console.

I stroke my chin watching her blush. "Yeah that sounds good"she nodded. "K"i nodded before slickly rolling my eyes.

We continued to drive while she talked my fucking ear off.

I felt my phone vibrate in the cup holder making me hurriedly grab it after seeing the caller ID.

Ma Heart🤍🫂

Can you come over so we can talk?

I'm working
Read at 1:25

I'll slide through in a bit
Delivered

I closed my phone as I watched Mariah slickly try and look over. I have those black out phone cases.

She can't see shit.

I mentally laughed before looking over at her at a red light. "Who are you texting?"she asked rolling her eyes.

"Girl mind yours"i bucked at her making her jump.
"If your gonnna be like this to u can drop me off at home"she mugged crossing her arms.

Omfg

"I'm sorry we're almost here"i smiled grabbing her hands. They were ashy asl. "What lotion do you use?"i asked. "Uhh why"she mumbled looking up at me.

"I just wanna know you hands are so soft"I lied. "I actually don't I'm a natural kinda Gurll"she smiled.

"Watchu mean by that"I copied the tiktok. "I just like All natural things that come with my body"she shrugged.

I swiftly snatched my hand away.

"Eww"I mumbled stopping the car right infront of the woods trail. "Come help me get the food out the trunk"i said.