581 - 590

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I am a Good Man IGM » Chapter 581: The little wolf dog of the female president (19)
I am a Good Man Chapter 581: The little wolf dog of the female president (19)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The next half month.

Ji Yang travels to various studios, and as his popularity rises, advertising endorsements are naturally softened.

In the celebrity income ranking just announced, he squeezed into the top ten with 190 million in income, becoming one of the most profitable celebrities last year.

Not only that, he invested in "Purely Love You" and two other web dramas, opened a studio and brought artists, and his total revenue should be around 500 million last year.

Ji Yang is like a rising star in the entertainment industry, and it is bound to shine even more brilliantly. Even Yi Yan is surprised at how fast he grows.

This should not be underestimated.

Since that day, Yi Yan and Ji Yang have not contacted again, but he has received constant envelopes, and they are full of news.

Li Wei also teased him, holding the handles of these people in his hand. If he wants to, these are all money.

It's like holding the lifeblood of these stars.

The "Two Days and One Night" program was filmed on weekends.

On the one hand, it is to ensure that guests make time as much as possible, and on the other hand, because it is a live broadcast, it is still a matter of ensuring the number of online viewers.

There are five guests in the third season, three men and two women. Xu Jie, the patriarch of the National Retirement Movement, serves as the patriarch. He is more than 40 years old and is relatively easy-going. He also served as the patriarch in the previous two seasons.

In addition to him, the other two guests invited the new host Zhang Peng and the traffic star Ji Yang. As for the female guests, the popular singer Yang Jia and the traffic Xiaohua Dan Tian Yalan.

As for the special guests, they are only the last, and the realization will not let them know.

Saturday.

At dawn, the door of Ji Yang's house was knocked on. He walked out in his pajamas and reached out to open the door.

There are crew members outside the door, and cameras are still on.

Except for the special guests, the five of them will be filmed throughout the day from the beginning of the filming. Of course, the content that is filmed now will only be edited and played before the live broadcast.

They haven't reached their destination yet.

"Are you here?" Ji Yang said as he rubbed his messy hair, turned and walked in, his expression was very calm.

The crew was completely blinded by him, wouldn't you be surprised to see them?

His face hasn't been washed, and his hair hasn't been combed so calmly.

However, they have to admit that Ji Yang's face value under the lens is still close to full marks.

He went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and washed his face, and shaved his beard, then with a "slap", he shut the cameraman outside and went in to change his clothes.

The cameraman took a picture of his home.

Three rooms and one living room, minimalist Nordic style, but mainly in cool colors, so I hurriedly cleaned up, and there are many books on the wall.