3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I am a Good Man IGM » Chapter 3: Childhood sweetheart wealthy daughter (3)
I am a Good Man Chapter 3: Childhood sweetheart wealthy daughter (3)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zheng Jiayue looked at the hung-up phone, her expression incomparably tangled.

"What's the matter?" Ji Yang asked knowingly, with a gentle speech.

Zheng Jiayue put her mobile phone aside, wrapped her hand around his neck, and said, "I don't like the feeling of being threatened by others. It's a bit taken by others, even if I know that she has always wanted to have a very expensive dress. It's not a big deal to say, it can indeed draw a successful end to her university."

To put it bluntly, I feel unhappy but a little bit pitiful that I should give alms.

"Jiajia, you have to have a concept about money." Ji Yang said helplessly, and put his hand around her, "If I don't go to work, there may be no source of income. I can only guarantee that you will not be able to live alone for the time being. Influence, we are not obliged to satisfy her desires."

Zheng Jiayue looked at him, and it suddenly occurred that her family Ayang had resigned from the company and had no salary.

"Oh, since it's her last wish, we can't say anything. I'll give you money on the card so that you don't suspect each other. She is in the same bedroom and it is not worth it if she is not good to you." Ji Yang said. Take out the phone, retreat as advance.

"Why should I go to please her? One hundred thousand is a price she cannot afford, and it is outside the scope of consumption." Zheng Jiayue saw that Ji Yang thought about her so much, so she put Ning Wen aside.

She didn't use money to maintain this relationship, but she was pitiful to see Ning Wen.

Ji Yang actually still needs to think about her in this way. After the hospital just came out, she felt that Ji Yang was going to be very poor and very poor soon, more than one hundred thousand, enough for her and Ji Yang to eat for half a month. She must be sensible, diligent and thrifty to keep the family.

Ji Yang thought for a while, and said slowly, "I am also afraid that she will target you and say that she is not willing to give her flowers. Then I will say that you despise her being poor and look down on her, but I think people have to face their own standard of living. To pretend too deliberately, it is actually a bit vain."

These words triggered Zheng Jiayue's deep thoughts. It seems that normal consumption for her is Ning Wen's high consumption. The other party is indeed a little closer to her, and sometimes he will notice a trace of deliberate comparison.

"Okay, I don't want her anymore. What I am thinking about is how to work hard to support you." Ji Yang fluttered and changed the subject, holding her in his arms.

Zheng Jiayue stretched out his hand and hammered him, not willing to use force, "I'm with you, as long as I don't starve to death."

Ji Yang leaned to her ear and said in a low voice, Zheng Jiayue's face suddenly flushed, she collapsed in his arms, and a sweet smile appeared in his eyes.

In her heart, Ning Wen will undoubtedly lose to Ji Yang.

In the mall.

Ning Wen waited for five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes...

There is no message on the phone.

She once suspected that the phone was broken, but the function was very normal. She used to say that, Zheng Jiayue always took care of her glass heart, and soon transferred money to her. What happened this time?