29

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I am a Good Man IGM » Chapter 29: The goddess of the nation who was held up by the actor (8)
I am a Good Man Chapter 29: The goddess of the nation who was held up by the actor (8)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The next day.

The Xu family had long been unable to see Xu Rui'er when they got up, and Xu Wan was also stunned. Does the other party still have the courage?

Naturally, Xu Ping was severely reprimanded, and the old lady Xu didn't look down on her in her heart, and she didn't even mention how horrible her scolding was.

I scolded and got angry, and I still couldn't get in touch with people.

As for the list of actors announced on the official website of the crew at this time, Xu Wan was anxious. Naturally, she wanted to reveal the news of Xu Ruier.

Where else can the other party be?

Ji Yangna!

After all, the other party has a bit of identity. She clearly said that she would raise Xu Ruier's worth, so she just revealed a little.

When the Xu family heard that they might live in a man's house?

Old man Xu's face turned dark, and Xu Dong didn't look good to Xu Ping. The air pressure dropped all at once, and he went to inquire everywhere.

Xu Wan also went to Jiyang's villa, but she didn't find Xu Ruier's shadow, and she was happy again, didn't Ji Yang want her?

After all, Ji Yang showed a good impression of herself, and she would feel a little bit of superiority if she couldn't avoid it, so the next call was made.

"Beep...beep..."

No one answered, and there were two more beeps.

"Hey." A deep voice came, and Xu Wan was in a daze. The other party had never contacted her actively since the party.

That's not the thing about men. She wouldn't give up so quickly before she had eaten them. Most of them were playing a game of grappling.

"Senior Ji." She chuckled and called.

"Something?" Ji Yang's voice didn't change, and when he asked, people couldn't guess his emotions.

"It's okay. Isn't this Shengcheng's commercial being filmed today? It's good, and thank you for the opportunity Senior Ji gave."

The woman was gentle and thanked, it was a man who was about to move.

The Xu family is not a prominent wealthy family, nor is it involved in the entertainment industry. Ji Yang is quite a prestigious person in the circle, and she can't get any resources she can give without any effort.

Holding Ji Yang's grip is equivalent to seizing the opportunity to ascend. Xu Rui'er loves Ji Yang's life and death again, and she feels even more embarrassed.

"It's okay, you just need to take a good photo." Ji Yang said in a light tone.

The corner of Xu Wan's mouth smiled, and she didn't know what to reply for a moment. She even reflected on herself. Did she say something wrong?

Ji Yang has changed a little.

The unspeakable change, but it did change, the ambiguity with her disappeared, and it became very cold.

This makes her a little bit uncomfortable.

"Senior Ji, the movie directed by Xu Yuan is about to start filming, and I look forward to cooperating at that time." Xu Wan provoked the topic again.