49

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I am a Good Man IGM » Chapter 49: The goddess of the nation who was held up by the actor (28)
I am a Good Man Chapter 49: The goddess of the nation who was held up by the actor (28)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A video was hung on the scarf first.

The back is a movie theater. A man and a woman both turned their backs to the camera at the beginning. The man is in good shape. He has a woman in his arms, and then lowered his head, as if he was coaxing people.

Coaxing, he seemed to be smiling, stretched out his hand and rubbed the woman's head, then bowed his head to kiss her, leaning in her ear not knowing what was said.

The woman stretched out her hand to hug him and hid in his arms, seemingly shy.

I didn't hear what the two of them said, but there were pink bubbles in the air, which gave people a very sweet and sweet feeling. If you want to look positive, I think the appearance must be good.

The two were tired for a long time, and the last two stood, the woman hugged the man's arm, her head held up as if acting like a baby.

Now, the woman's face can be seen clearly, and the newcomer who has been very red recently: Xu Ruier.

The man seemed to be amused by her again. When he raised his head, he was also clearly photographed. Ji Yang, who has many fans! !

And this day happened to be the day when "Drug Enforcement" was released.

Then I think of Ji Yang’s performance on the show, singing to Xu Ruier, obviously the two of them are tricky, okay?

Fans don’t believe it, and don’t believe it to death!

How could my brother have a girlfriend? How could my brother behave like this?

Brother is ours! Brother is only us! Brother loves us!

The Internet is exploded, and fans are vehemently denying that this segment was secretly filmed by a fan, and then her mobile phone was stolen, and the video was revealed.

It was far away and the shooting was not very clear, so the fans were also holding on to this, thinking it was not Ji Yang.

Brother wouldn't be like this!

Fans tried their best to make Ji Yang and Xu Rui'er separate their relationship. At this time, Xu Rui'er appeared in the hospital, and the relationship with Xu Wan was dug up, and his life experience was dug out.

Now, fans have a target to attack.

How did you know that Ji Yang actually appeared at the entrance of the hospital and took Xu Ruier away. The fans were dumbfounded and struggled hard, no, not their brother.

Later, Ji Yang Weibo certified and officially announced.

The fan was dying: "That's not my brother's Weibo!!! It's not!!!"

The studio also announced, and also said that a press conference will be held tomorrow.

fan:"…"

My elder brother didn't give me any way to survive, he didn't give me any thoughts, and he was tired.

The bib exploded for a day, and it collapsed three times in total. The programmer also looked unlovable and doubted his life after working overtime.

The next day.

The press conference was held in the banquet hall on the first floor of Yancheng International Hotel in the city center.

Before the time was up, it was full of invited reporters, everyone stretched their necks and looked towards the door, waiting for the protagonist to appear.