67

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I am a Good Man IGM » Chapter 67: Married Everyone Girlfriends (10)
I am a Good Man Chapter 67: Married Everyone Girlfriends (10)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Even if the Xiao family stop Xiao Wen and Ji Yang's pity, they are independent people after all, plus, Ji Yang is shameless enough.

No, the Xiao family thought that they had both rested their minds. In fact, the two have regained contact, even more frequently than before.

And Mrs. Xiao moved to consider Shao Shaobin's thoughts. The other party was gentle and polite, and treated Xiao Wen very well, with appreciation and pity for her experience. In addition, the other party is also divorced and brought the children, so it is not impossible for the two to join.

After all, she is also worried that Xiao Wen will be wronged with her child alone, if she can rely on it personally.

As a result, Shao Shaobin appeared more and more frequently in Xiao's family, and had "random encounters" with Xiao Wen several times.

Xiao Wen had no feelings for him, and she had spoken to Mrs. Xiao several times in private, but the other party just couldn't listen to her, and she was sloppy, saying that she was just looking at it, and she was really helpless.

Also, every time I saw Shaobin, Ji Yang could know that Xiao Wen wondered if he was following her. The other party insisted that it was telepathic, and she was uncomfortable and could not breathe. She went to see Shaobin.

In the beginning, Ji Yang lost his temper, but in the end he would grind her.

Xiao Wen is a first-two-year-old, and sometimes he is honest with her face black, and then she kindly apologizes.

She has never seen Ji Yang like this.

Just because I have never seen it before, I am psychologically curious and want to understand. With a different mood, I don't know that I am slowly sinking in.

However, all the feelings are separated by the previous hurdles, and it is not just that they can pass, but the turning point of the matter happened on October 31st.

After nap, Xiao Wen's stomach ached, and her lower body felt damp. She had a bad premonition in her heart, so she quickly called Mrs. Xiao to go to the hospital.

The child was born prematurely twenty days earlier, and she was very flustered, her hands were shaking, and she was not mentally prepared.

Madam Xiao also panicked and rushed to the hospital to contact the doctor, comforting her incoherently.

Xiao Wen's psychological quality is not bad, enduring the pain, and constantly encouraging herself, telling the doctor to choose a smooth delivery.

She had been checked before, and it would be better for her to have a smooth delivery.

Childbirth is like walking at a ghost gate. She overestimated herself and underestimated the pain. When the palace gate was open to five fingers, Xiao Wen entered the operating room.

It hurts all afternoon, but I can't give birth.

The Xiao family was in a hurry. At night, they still couldn't give birth. Xiao Wen was so tired that she was so pale, her face was pale, and her will was a little weak, so she could only choose a C-section.

However, the doctor does not recommend it, so you still have to wait.

A man was lying on the cold operating table, exhausted, his clenched hands were exhausted, and his mind was blank.

Desperate, helpless, powerless...

Various emotions swept over her, closing her eyes, tears were drained from the pain, and she said that death is not an exaggeration, and she can only endure it for the sake of the child.