She said, looking at Yichang Peak.

Yi Changfeng thought for a while and was very sure, "Yes!"

In fact, he didn't care. He managed the hotel, but he couldn't let the old lady notice it.

It seems that he is very concerned about the company's affairs.

"By the way, today the company's finances gave me one hundred thousand yuan, why is it suddenly hit so much?" Yi Ling changed the subject again, pretending to be puzzled.

In her opinion, it was Yi Yanke deduction.

She used to spend 500,000 yuan a month in school, but now she has 100,000 yuan a month. She wants to see what the other person says.

"If it's not enough, let the finances increase." Yiyan didn't respond and said to her very easily.

These words made Yi Ling very angry.

From seeing the transfer, she was angry, but smiled on her face, "Is it for my living expenses? One hundred thousand is enough, I don't spend much."

She said she still looked at Yi Yan, if her eyes could kill someone, Yi Yan didn't know how many times she died.

But Yiyan kept looking down and eating with vegetables, no pain or itching.

"That's what I ordered. I think you have also reflected on it at home during this period of time. Go to the company to work. Don't know the cost all day long. In the past few years, you should have enough in the entertainment industry." Mrs. Yin said.

Although she said so, since she said it, she basically ignored Yi Ling's own wishes.

No, as soon as the voice fell, Yi Changyuan nodded in agreement, "Mom and I want to go together. I am planning to arrange a position for Xiaoling in two days, and she also wants to go to work."

"That's the best." The old lady Yin nodded and didn't say much.

Yi Ling's work was so settled in a few words, she clasped her fingers tightly, looked at the old lady Yin and Yi Yan, and acquiesced.

These two people are the people she hates most in the Yi family.

Just like the one carved in a mold, indifferent, ruthless, cold-blooded, and very arbitrary.

"Xiao Yan, have some soup." Li Xue brought the medicinal meal to Li Yan and sat down beside him.

"Thank you mom," he said, slowly letting go of his white fingertips, took the bowl, and drank.

Yu Guang glanced at Yi Yan and took it back soon.

After a meal.

Yi Ling stopped Yi Yan in a mocking tone, "Don't think I didn't know it was you, Yi Yan, you are really cruel."

"In order to ruin me, during this period of time, the company has kept you busy, right?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." Yiyan looked at her coldly, without frowning.

"I don't know? Pretending to be a fool? Who else is there besides you?" Yi Ling glanced aside and snorted.

"You look at yourself too high, I don't have time to spend on you."

"Don't think about peace when I enter the company." Yi Ling gritted her teeth, her eyes full of anger.

"You are not qualified enough." Yiyan dropped a word, raised her leg and walked forward, without giving her a look.

"You!" Yi Ling stretched out his hand to stop, and lowered his voice, "I'm not qualified? You just look up to yourself, my parents and brothers are there, how about you? You are alone, fighting alone, like an orphan, yes What's so proud of?"