Crows like Shiny Things- new book is out!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I've continued the series and I will probably still continue this.

The next book is a jump into the past.

How did Winged Children become what they are?

How did they look like before evolution shortened their wings for them to move well on the ground?

In a heavily religious community, Kageyama grew up being taught about spirits and deities, and this creature with the most gigantic wings he had ever seen checks all the boxes of a spirit visiting him.
And yet, he only ever saw its wings.
Those huge wings that could block out the sun and would wrap affectionately around him whenever the creature decided to visit him on his way to school.

And yet, once Kageyama starts attending Karasuno, things begin to look different.

Why is their ace bursting into the gym, screaming about a winged creature haunting him again...? And of course, the elders of his village won't exactly take Hinata's visits as a good omen either...

A Kagehina/Asanoya book. Might involve some more mature scenes as it progresses :)
I hope you guys will continue to enjoy the series as much as I do.

Follow for more content and for now weekly updates to all my unfinished books.

New book title is in the headline :)