Still, I remained still as Kayden got up, walked over to Jiwoo and exchanged a few words to each other. Completely forgetting or rather, ignoring the Klein brother. Wooin probably just stood by since he knows Kayden is somehow related to Jiwoo in some way.

"...die" Gasp, I WANTED TO GASP. but even that'll get me caught. God you have no idea how much I'm struggling right now trying to become one with the wall and rocks surrounding me!!! The Klein brother created countless fireballs, all spearing above as he yelled for all of them to go to hell. Jiwoo and Wooin, of course, we're scared to see such power after the brother had lost an arm as well. But they forgot. They have the great Kayden at their side!

"You're the one who's going to die" Kayden coolly said, extending out his arm as an essence of electricity sparked from his hand all the way to his shoulder. It shot out to the ground, racing towards the Klein brother, both in power and speed. "What!?" The brother sounded shocked but a burst of lightning struck through him, zapping his very being so much, his skin turned black. "Ugh...n...no" he managed to say before falling to the ground, burnt to a crisp. "Pffft" Kayden laughed at his words. Trying to act tough before someone so mighty and awesome was the mistake he made. I knew that much.

"I'm leaving, it'll get complicated if they see me here" Kayden immediately spoke, walking to Jiwoo and Wooin. "Uh..." Jiwoo seemed to want to say something but Kayden made his way to Wooin, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You're a bright kid. Keep it up and don't blab about me to anyone, got it?" He said as Wooin responded with a small yes. Kayden disappeared after. I huffed out a breath, finally being able to breathe in peace. "Haaaaa my god that was so cool but fucking terrifying too" I limped back, allowing my body to lean against the wall after hearing everything and trying to hide the best I could when Kayden arrived. Still, it was stupid of me to even come here in the first place.

What was I going to do? Fight the Klein brother? Help Jiwoo and Wooin just to expose Im an awakened one? What if I was there when Kayden arrived? Shit could've gone south real quick had that happened.

"Still. I'm glad the plot is going the way it should. It means my interference within the characters' lives didn't affect the storyline at all. Hopefully it stays this way" I whispered, activating a small portion of my own electrical power and making it push against the ground, allowing my speed to increase as I sprinted back to the construction site, ready to grab my things and go home. Except once I arrived, I had to disperse my power again, erasing any trace of it completely before throwing myself behind some trash cans in front of someone's house.

'Wh-what's Kayden doing there!?' I silently panicked, taking out my phone and turning it off just in case. I pushed my phone out a bit, catching the reflection of Kayden standing in the middle of my unfinished house. He was looking around it seemed. My lips pursed and my heart raced, anxious as to why Kayden was doing something not mentioned in the Manwha at all. My actions haven't altered the story line but the parts not mentioned in the story probably were. Is that what I'm witnessing? Since it never said what Kayden did after he left the roasted Kelin brother scene?

After a minute, Kayden's reflection left the house and dashed away. To be safe, I stayed hidden for five more minutes before slowly creeping out from behind the trash cans and pretending to pass the house. When nothing happened, I ran into the building, standing exactly where Kayden was and looked around the place, trying to find what Kayden was so interested in or investigating. But nothing was out of the ordinary. The wood was still the same, my things were untouched, and I felt no traces of power being used. So why was he studying my home?

"Jeez I'm getting goosebumps-" I grabbed my thing and ran the heck out of there. Planning to leave them to finish up the house on their own for a few days in case Kayden decides to drop by like now. When I arrived back at the apartment, Suho and the maid were no where to be found but seeing as Keum and Raon weren't here, Suho probably took them out to the park or patrolling the premises. "I'm home" I sighed, sitting down beside Kemono who was sprawled out on the couch with the kittens on top of him. "Nyahhh~" "Meowww~" Lily and Gin both walking on top of Kemono and into my lap, balling into a comfortable spot before falling right back to sleep. Kemono stayed hush and still the entire time. My hands stroked the kittens, unlike when they arrived here tiny and skinny, they now put some meat on their bones and their size is now two times bigger than before. Plus, their fur shined raidiently. Very soft too.