𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣;

Warning(s): swearing, yelling, running, eve joking when she shouldn't

"𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬"

"𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫?" 𝐈 question as we get closer to the tent. "Bloody talk to her?!" "Yeah." Harry quips. "She's going to be going psycho on me and Ron!" "Are you, Eveline Cassandra Lacey Knight, scared of Hermione Jean Granger?" "I'll be honest, yes, I've seen the shit she can do." I admit. "Remember in first year when she temporarily froze Neville so we could sneak out? That was some mad stuff." "I have to agree with, Eve, she can be scary." Ron nods. "Yeah, well, you're always scared, Ron." I sass. "But I know you can't wait to see her." "Hermione!" Harry yells. "Hermione!" "Okay, prepare!" I tell myself. "Who do you think she's going to be more mad at?" Ron queries. "That's a great question." I shrug. "I've been wondering that myself." And there she was, the girl of Ron's dreams, coming out of the tent, her hair slightly longer than the last time I saw her. "Is everything all right?" she questions Harry.

"It's fine." he replies. "Actually, yeah, it's more than fine." He points to us both stood next to each other. She climbs up the small hill before spotting us, she really didn't look happy. "Hey!" Ron greets happily as I do the same instead saying, "Hey, H!" She comes stomping towards us- well, Ron first, taking his rucksack off of him, "You. Complete. Arse, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks! And you say 'hey'?" She shoved him, threw leaves at him and then his bag. She looked at me, "And you... After everything you have the balls to call me 'H'?!" I knew she would have this reaction, and honestly if I wasn't taken, I'd call it hot. It was hard to stay serious when she was angry, especially when she said 'balls'. "Where's my wand, Harry?!" "I dunno." he checks his pocket. She storms towards him, "Harry Potter, you give me my wand-" "How come he's got your wand?" Ron quizzes.

"Never mind why he's got my wand!" she fumes as her eyes avert down to the locket. "What is that?" Ron lifts the broken horcrux. "You destroyed it." "Hell yeah." I smile with a wink. "And how is it you just happen to have the Sword of Gryffindor?!" she folds her arms. "It's a long story." Harry dismisses. "Yeah, but we got the sword and you didn't even say thanks, though." I frown. "Sorry if I'm not jumping into your arms and thanking you." she sneers. "Don't think this changes anything." Then she stomps off back into the tent but Ron speaks up again. "Oh, of course not. I only just destroyed a bloody horcrux! Why would that change anything? Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left, I just didn't know how to find you." "It was like trying to find a needle in a hay stack." I agree.