𝙨𝙞𝙭;

Warning(s): swearing, golden quartet fluff, use of 'Mud-blood', eve's threats, umbitch mentioned, not proof-read

"𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩"

"𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩"

𝐈 𝐣𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐬 another nightmare was added to the pile; this time it was Ollivander being being held at the neck by Voldemort and interrogated about using another wand. I looked to see that Harry was already gone and I felt the sense of panic kick in, "Hey, don't worry, nothing's happened." a soothing voice I found to be Hermione tells me. "He's just looking around." I nod understanding and sit up as Ron calls all upstairs for something that he had found. It was a room that was completely darkened by the walls and furniture and was destroyed near-enough, "Lovely." Hermione comments. Ron shows us the door with a name on it. "Regulus Arcturus Black." "R.A.B." he speaks. We all soon realise that this had a connection to the locket and head downstairs to re read the note left inside of it.

"I know I will be dead long before you read this. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it." Harry reads out the locket. "R.A.B is Sirius's brother?" Ron questions. "Yes." Hermione and I nod. "Did Sirius say anything to you, Eve?" he questions. "No." I deny which was not a lie. "He didn't really tell me much about the family, I guess he did it to protect me- us." It then came to me that he could have been visible on the family tree tapestry, it was there in eyesight to me and Harry in fifth year. "Question is, did he actually destroy the real Horcrux?" Hermione rhetorically questions. A muffled clatter sounded from the cupboard which alarmed us all, we pushed back our chairs as quietly as possible and cautiously approached the source. Why didn't I guess from the off that it was that little critter, Kreacher? "You little bastard!" I dragged him out by the rags after I turned the knob, he was grunting for me to get off of him.

"So, you fucking little cunt, you've been spying on us, then?" I fume. "Kreacher has been watching." he cowers behind a small wooden table. "No shit!" I roll my eyes. "Maybe he knows where the real locket is." Hermione pipes up. Harry nabbed the fake locket from the table we were at just moments ago and held it up to the meek house elf, "Have you ever seen this before?" Kreacher grunts as a response. "Kreacher?" Harry warns him. "It's Master Regulus' locket." he gruffly says. "But there were two, weren't there?" Harry probes. "Where's the other one?" He gives off a little whimper, "Kreacher doesn't know where the other locket is." "Yes, but did you ever see it?" Hermione interrogates him further. "Was it in this house?" "Filthy Mudblood! Death Eaters are coming-" he curses. Does this thing want a smack around the ear?! Ron tried to smash his pathetic head in with a pot pan but Hermione and I stop him.

"As much as I want to, too, he clearly knows something." I murmur to my angered brother while taking the pan from him. "Blood traitors, Weasley and Knight!" he carries on with the vermin insults. "Your mother is ashamed of you, 'Lestrange'!" I spun to the thing, "I will shove this pan so far up your arse, it will pop out your eyes and replace them!" "You don't frighten me, you're the daughter of a filthy mutt!" he insults again. I could see from the corner of my eye, a knife hovering, I knew it was Ethan having his protective side taking over. "Ethan, stop!" I order and the knife immediately falls. I breathe out a sigh of relief silently, "Now... was it in this house, yes or no?" He murmurs things under his breath. "Answer her." Harry demands Kreacher. "Yes." he finally responds. "It was here in this house. A most evil object." "How do you mean?" he asks. "Before Master Regulus died, he ordered Kreacher to destroy it, but no matter how hard Kreacher tried, he could not do it." he explains. "Well... where is it now?" Harry probes for an answer. "Did someone take it?" "He came in the night." he continues on. "He took many things, including the locket." "Oh, my- who?!" I exasperatedly sigh. "Who was the man, Kreacher?"