𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣;

Warning(s): swearing, blood, screams, murder, stabbing, violence in general, small bit of smoking

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

"𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 so am I!" Evalina stands up for her step mother-in-law and herself. "Khaleesi is your child! You just wanted her to be a male for the throne!" "I shall not stand by and listen to you, you harlot!" he insults. "You are, though!" she points out. "You and your father are both damned by this constant plague of having a son. You insist on having a son when you have her. Your beautiful baby girl, your Khaleesi!" "That bastard is not fit for the British throne!" he spits. "And nor are you!" "I'm glad!" she scoffs. "My daughter is going to be her own Queen, just as I was my own Lady!" "What on earth are you talking about?" he rolls his eyes. "Our child is mother of dragons." she smirks. "One single tantrum could call every dragon around to this area and torch all of you, destroy the monarchy once and for all." "So you're crazy as well as a whore." he laughs in her face. "There are no such things as dragons." Her lips turn into an evil grin as she ridicules his knowledge, "There are in my world, darling."

***

"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, Norris!" she tells her accomplice. "This can not be pushed back any longer, Anne is to be executed tomorrow!" "She was executed today, Evalina." he mumbles. "Pardon?" she breathes. "Anne died today, her trial was yesterday." "But... we can still go ahead with the plan." she stammers. "The deal was that Anne would be mine." he snarls. "And you killed her. For that you have to pay." Guards came barging into her chamber to seize her. "You traitor." she hisses. "You're the traitor here, Evalina." he sneers. "Take her." "If any of you touch me, you are going to regret it." she murmurs but they still came rushing towards her. "I did warn you all." She pulls out her wand and one by one stuns them to the ground, fighting so hard to not use the killing curse. After putting them all into comas, she turns to her renegade, wand ready to hurt him in some kind of way, "Where is my 'dear' husband hiding?"

"His chamber!" he spits out. "He has guards in front of the doors ready for you!" "See? That wasn't as hard was it?" she sarcastically coos. "Incarcerous!" His whole body surrounded by ropes, knocking him to the ground. "Just so you don't run off and tell on me." She skips out of the room on her way to capture him for herself. "Gentlemen, there was no need to organise a welcoming for me." she laughs at them both, knocking them out by a single spell. She opens the door with a loud bang in time to stop Albert Tudor from committing filicide. "You arsehole!" she conjures him into the pillar behind him. "You dare try to kill your daughter?! What in seven hell's is wrong with you?!" "She is a bastard!" he strains. "And so are you!" she mocks as she picks up her baby. "When I am done with this place, no one will remember you, me or her." "Impossible." he scoffs.