Interview #7

The next interview was with midnightdancexx. Read it below!

1. What is the title of your book? 

Reflections: The Other Side (Book One)

2. What is your book about? 

A contemporary drama novel that explores the perception of celebrity fame and how sometimes it misaligns with reality. Told in a dual perspective, the story follows Missy Middleheart and her famous father Harvey as they navigate their strained father and daughter relationship in modern society. 

 3. Why did you enter the Blossom Awards? 

Primarily to get feedback on my book - I'm planning on entering it into The Wattys this year.

 4. Have you ever won a Wattpad contest before? If so, which one? 

Yes, The Lion Awards, hosted by my good friend which was a shock but lovely to receive such kind words on my novel all the same.

 5. What is your all time favorite book? (Doesn't have to be from Wattpad) 

Bloody hell, um, this is hard but if I had to say one it'd have to be Harry Potter and Half blood prince (cuz I love the movie and the book).

 6. What do you hope to get out of the Blossom Awards? 

Feedback for my novel I guess, not really expecting to shortlist tbh.

 7. Anything else you'd like to say?

Best of luck to everyone!