Interview #2

The second interview comes from sweetaspoisonHCfanaa. Check out this author!

1. What is the title of your book? 

A beauty in distress

2. What is your book about? 

This is a love saga of a savage boy, who was happy-go-lucky and full of life and a pretty girl who had a dark and painful past. This story tells about how the boy saved a beauty in distress and filled her life with happiness and colors. The book will be comical in beginning but it will eventually turn angsty after some chapters. Other than this, the book is about mystery, revenge, witchcraft, supernatural things, and suspense which will be introduced in later chapters.

3. Why did you enter the Blossom Awards? 

Firstly, I hope to get some feedback on my book, so that I can improve myself. Secondly, I want recognition as an author and hope that people will enjoy my books.

4. Have you ever won a Wattpad contest before? If so, which one? 

No, this is my first time participating in a contest and I am grateful to the host for organizing this event and giving underrated authors like me a chance.

5. What is your all time favorite book? (Doesn't have to be from Wattpad) 

A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. When I was young I watched a movie with the same title based on this novel and it had a great impact on me, so after that, I read the novel.

6. What do you hope to get out of the Blossom Awards? 

As an author I want to improve myself, so I expect that I will have some improvement if I get some criticism on my work.

7. Anything else you'd like to say? 

Everyone in this world has some kind of weakness, it can be inner or outer, but the important thing one should keep in mind is to" TURN YOUR WEAKNESS INTO YOUR STRENGTH, BEFORE YOUR WEAKNESS TURNS YOU INTO ITS STRENGTH". This line is mine. I don't know if it already exists somewhere it will be a coincidence, because this is my personal experience, so I can relate.