Update on Timeline & Questions

Hey everyone! This is filling up quickly, which is exciting. So, I was pondering on the idea of making the deadline to enter books sooner. That way, the contest would be over earlier in 2023 to give me more time to write and read! I would like to let you all vote on when the deadline should be. If you like the date, comment beside that date for your vote. Only one vote per account!

Tentative Dates:

January 5th, 2023

February 10th, 2023

March 2nd, 2023

Keep it in August 2023

Keep in mind, the sooner we finish the sooner the results will be out and awards! Speaking of awards, I am working on those as we speak. There will be prizes for everyone in the awards, even if you finish in 10th place!

Updates:

Blossom Book Club has started the first round, which finishes up on December 26th. If you happen to be interested in earning FREE feedback, comments, votes, etc. feel free to join it! If you do want to join & don't want to fill out a form just message me privately. I would love to have everyone of you in it. We are up to 12 members now, but the more we have the better! There is also a discord server that has allowed many members to become friends and build a community! 

Since the book club discord server is going so well, I have an idea! I was thinking about making a Wattpad server on discord in general for my friends. If anyone would be interested in this idea, comment here! I would, of course, provide updates for my books and awards/clubs. However, this would be a much easier way to contact me and make friends!

There will be a TagFest contest coming up soon for the awards. I do this every year, and it is so much fun for everyone. So, be on the lookout!