Chapter 6

(This chapter is dedicated to juvia123erza for being such a great follower of the story and a big supporter)

Juvia's POV

I open my eyes to see that Lyon is using his ice powers against the siren. How is he not weakened by her singing anymore? I try to get up, but I can't. I can't get up at all. My side really hurts and I feel lightheaded. I look at Lyon and I see that he's bleeding in several places and his clothes are ripped into shreds. He takes off his shirt, and his chest has scratches across it. I start crawling towards the siren and Lyon. I take all the strength I have left and send a water slicer towards the siren. My vision gets blurry and it all goes dark again.

Lyon's POV

After I see Juvia attempt a water slicer at the siren, it distracts the siren just enough that I make the final blow. "Ice make: Cannon!" I yell. The siren then falls into the water, dead.
After that I run towards Juvia who is laying on the ground. Although I'm injured and bleeding, I bend down and pick her up bridal style. It's getting dark, but Juvia and I both need medical attention. She's in worse condition, but I don't really know where to go. I decide to walk around until I find a road.

Once I find a road, I run down the road to an infirmary in the village. "Please help us, we were fighting the siren and she got really injured." I say. I lay her down on a bed and the nurses start to clean her wounds. I sit in a chair next to her bed and hold her hand. Please be okay Juvia. I need you.

"Sir? We need to fix up your wounds as well. It looks like you need stitches for your shoulder." one of the nurses says. I look at the nurse and say," I refuse to get treated until she gets better."

"We could stitch you up right here. That way, she stays in your sight." the nurse says.

"Alright, go ahead."

They start cleaning me up and stitching my shoulder up. They also brought some spare clothes for me because mine are torn and bloody. After they leave, I stay by Juvia's bedside and wait for her to wake up. I'll wait forever if I have to. I'll always wait for Juvia.