1. 2!3! 💜

Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!........Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!........

I can definitely chant this forever. I thought, watching the BTS world tour.

I am not sure for how long I am watching this and for how long I am going to watch.

I have done my night shift and came to the hospital dorm where Misoo and I always take rest after our shifts.

This is the 3rd quarter of the year (October 1st week) so we are on our night shifts until next year.

"Hyejin-a! What are you doing? When was your shift over?", Misoo asked me with lots of excitement as she is also going to join me watching the BTS world tour.

I didn't answer her and just gave her a nod as I am drooling over his biceps and also the abs which can be seen as he was wearing a white T-shirt with tight black pants.

She understood my situation and gave me a chuckle, she immediately laid beside me and started chanting the same BTS fan chant along with me.

Even though she is very tired with her work, as you know there will be lots of work in the Department of Gynecology, she got all energetic to have an eye feast watching her bias just like me.

Luckily, our dorm is sound proof and no one can hear us from outside. I am able to enjoy this privilege thanks to my rich friend, Misoo.

Kim Misoo, the most beautiful woman, in and out, the only daughter of Kim Corporation, one of the biggest industries in South Korea. We are friends....no....best friends from the end of our middle school as we were totally enemies before that.

Flashback

"As expected, Kim Misoo and Kim Hyejin got the highest marks in the year 2012, but with slight differences, this time, Kim Hyejin has secured the first place.

I think Misoo and Hyejin have a good understanding and care for each other, they are getting first place alternatively, I am wondering how this always happens unless they both are best friends.

Anyways Congratulations! Kim Hyejin, please come and take your marks sheets", our teacher said to come to the dias to collect my mark sheets.

I didn't like the best friend and Kim Misoo together in a sentence.

Lol! Misoo and I are best friends? Something which is impossible. I mentally smirked and then went to collect my mark sheets.

"Thank you Teacher. But I am really sorry to say this, Kim Misoo and I are not best friends, not even friends.

We don't really talk with each other, we always argue about the first and second places. We are not at all understanding with each other but we are competing with each other.

And yeah, we might have another argument after this class as I got first place, this time." With those words said, I bowed to my teacher, leaving a heavy sigh and went back to my seat before giving a glare to the person I have been talking about all this time and the thing is that she is already shooting daggers at me as she heard everything I said to the teacher earlier.

Gosh, I really hate her. And the real headache starts now, I thought, as Misoo and I have to argue again.

But to my surprise, without giving me a glance, she left the school after school was over. I felt weird but relieved.

Two weeks passed and we both didn't talk or argue.

One day in the evening I came back home and I was eagerly waiting for my parents to come back from their medical camp. My parents are renowned doctors in Seoul.

As of now, I am standing near the window of my room and enjoying the view before me. It's raining. It's the rainy season and it is my favourite time of the year.

But I have Astraphobia (fear of thunder and lightning). I will be fine and happy if it's raining but if it starts thundering and lightning everything becomes upside down.

As the time passes, the rain is getting heavy with thunder and lightning. So I started panicking and continuously calling my parents to know their whereabouts but I am not able to contact them because of the network issues due to heavy rain.

I went to my grandmother and slept with her till we received a call which changed my entire life.

While my parents were on the way to Seoul from their medical camp, as it's not raining in their place they started to go to Seoul, suddenly they came across heavy rain and were in a secluded place so they couldn't take the risk to stop.

But death reached them in another way. They both are spot dead because of a huge accident, their car got hit by a heavy truck which left the car broken completely.

I couldn't even see their bodies as it's breaking my soul into millions of pieces but I saw them. That's the day I was completely broken but I couldn't let my emotions go as I have to complete the funeral of my parents.

I am the chief mourner and made sure to take care of everything before saying the final goodbye to them.

They saved many lives together when they were alive and died together, like always, they proved even death can't separate them.

My parents have been in love for many years and got married. I am an only child, I don't have any siblings but they didn't make me feel alone despite being busy doctors.

They always gave me the importance, encouragement, and appreciation for my hardwork in my education and they always wanted me to be a doctor in the future just like them.

That's why I always worked hard to get into a renowned medical University.

Now I started living with my grandmother, my mother's mother. I didn't know my father's side relatives as they didn't allow my parents' marriage so they cut all ties with us.

I love my grandmother so much after my parents. But I couldn't get normal for many days. I got affected mentally and physically too.

But my grandmother always took good care of me. I don't have any friends as I always study so no one knows about my parents' sudden demise.

My studies also got affected as I am always being sick. In the year 2013, I got my mid semester results and I was not even in the top 10. I didn't even check my results. I didn't write an exam either.

My semester exams are approaching and I am not able to concentrate on any subject. The irony is I didn't cry my heart out after losing my parents.

My emotions slowly started taking control over me. But I attended school. Everyone is giving me questioning looks but no one asked me anything.

All my father's properties got stolen by my so called relatives as they strongly claimed that those are their properties and nothing belongs to my father and they made sure I didn't get any penny legally. I am not even interested in any of these as I am not interested to live either.

One day, when everyone is in their world, I am in my own world.....mentally crying for everything that has happened and for everything that's going to happen.

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand and started to drag me.

It was Misoo.