Backstory

Hello my mellons!!
I'm so glad you tapped on this story and I thank you wholeheartedly! Feel free to correct me on my grammar or vocabulary, I'm not a native English speaker but I would love to become a writer so feedback is always welcome as I want to improve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer:
All the characters and places and the whole storyline  are not mine they were inspired by Lord of the rings. Except from Airen which is a character of my creation

All rights reserved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you begin reading the story I would like you to meet the protagonist Airen Thalin. I would like to add that if you are here purely for the smut and not for the plot then I don't think this story is for you, yes there will be lots and lots of romance but I would like to enrich my story with more character development and plot, with that being said , let's begin!

* Airen (pronounced as Eren) is a gender neutral name of Hebrew origin and it means mountain of strength

* Thalin is the elvish word for dauntless.

"Airen's backstory"

Airen grew up in a town near the sea, but it was not a usual town. Grisha witches lived there. Grisha for those who are not aware are a race who came to middle earth at around the same time as the elves but now they've become basically extinct. Orcs,humans with negative intentions and other creatures created by evil hunted them and slaughtered them for their powers. Grisha are considered of the same rank as the elves but they bare more extraordinary powers. In this story we will talk about the Grisha who call themselves Corporalki or in a more common language: The order of the living and the Dead. Airen our protagonist is corporalki and more specifically, a heartrender.
The few Grisha that were left tried to hide in that town. Airen and her family tried to live peacefully, by the age of fifteen (15) she had learned to use her powers at a great extent when one day an army of orcs raided the village and attacked all the Grisha. Airen was the only one that escaped. Filled with terror she wandered through the mountains for days, using the tree trunks as a pillow and her abilities to keep her heart warm from the bitter cold. She occasionally saw some farmers but they all looked at her aggressively. Until one day she stumbled upon an old grey wizard named Gandalf. He helped her and led her to Rivendell and she stayed in the house of Elrond, there she was given proper education and martial art training, she mastered her powers and after her training was finished she would often be sent on missions or help Gandalf with his weird adventures. She felt like she owed him for saving her life and she was really grateful to him, after all , he did save her. Airen was now one of the few of her race and as for the humans, grisha were considered a myth. Only a few knew that they once existed within Middle Earth and those were only the really wise.

                 ''Heartrender powers"

Basically a heartrender can manipulate the body. They can use their power to damage a person's internal organs. Their ability ranges from slowing a person's pulse to snatching the air from their lungs. The target must be in their line of sight. To be more specific:

* Lungs: They can take the air out of a person's lungs and keep them breathing as long as they're in the Heartrender's influence.They can also crush a person's lungs.
* Heart: They are able to induce heart attacks, slow the heartbeat to the point of loss of consciousness or quicken the heartbeat to dangerous speeds.
* Hampering healing: They can slow the healing process, rather than quicken it.
* Influencing emotions: By encouraging the release of certain chemicals in the body, Heartrenders can influence a person's emotions
* Aside from harming they can also heal: They can mend bones, heal wounds, etc. However, they cannot repair wounds inflicted by a Nazgûl.
______________________

I Hope you kind of understood Airen's history and the whole Grisha thing. I was actually inspired by Shadow and Bone which is a book by Leigh Bardugo and it's actually really interesting , it's also a series on Netflix if you want to watch it to understand Airen better.