This was it, this was the feeling she wanted to feel her whole life, becasue right now she was happy, truly happy, right now no weight was crushing down on her shoulders, right now her chest didn't feel unbearably tight, right now she wasn't worrying about the sky people.

This was where she was meant to be.

The forest was where she was meant to be.

"Here one's here!" Tuk called halting Ivy and Lo'ak in there tracks, Lo,ak hit her back nearly causing her to tumble forward, thankfully millisecond after he caught her, wrapping his hands around she'd waist and bringing her up.

Her eyes trailed up to where Tuk was pointing, a hovercraft, looming over them, tangled up in vines, old and rusted, frozen in time.

Suddenly a wave of anger washed over her and her face visibly darkened, that didn't belong here, that metal didn't belong here in Ivys perfect paradise, in the lush and ethereal forest, it stuck out, like evil in good.

Ivy swerved around face to face with the boy.

Silence.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm good" she quickly cleared her throat and shoved him off "I won the race just letting you know"

"You cheated!"

"I didn't cheat I used tactics"

She refused to look at him again and ignroing Kiri's raised brows, she crawled up the roots towards the hovercraft, bearing her mothers curiosity, Lo'ak follows close behind and called for Spider to come forward "oh sick" Spider breathed out gazing at the monstrosity over them.

"That's one word for it" Ivy whispered while her Lo'ak peered into the ship from either side of the door.

Ivy moved forward, place a foot onto the cold metal floor "are there any dead bodies up there!" She heard Tuk.

"Ivy be careful!" Lo'ak hissed as she moved in, lightly coughing at the dust as she waved it away.

"Don't worry Lo'ak if I fall to my ineveitable death I'll make sure to pull you down as well" She sent a sarcastic sickly sweet smile towards him.

"On second thought don't be careful"

She heard Lo'ak step in and look around, out of the corner of her eye she saw a skull and her head snapped to it with a wide mouth, it was small, maybe a little bigger than her hand "idiot" Lo'aks head snapped up knowing she was referring to him "look"

From behind her she saw Spider lean into the entrance to take a look around.

Creak.

"Shit" Lo'ak exclaimed as they felt the hovercraft shift downwards "let's go" he snatched up Ivys (who had nearly slid down but stabilised herself with a handle in time) hand and pulled her out.

"You three are always running into danger" Kiri scoffed as she stood with Tuk below "you're gonna get killed"

"Yeah yeah" Spider nodded used to the conversation and Kiri's take on their risky behaviour.

Ivy looked to see her and Lo'aks hand still intertwined and immediantly snatched it back, grateful Kiri didn't see because she would never let it go.

Ivy felt Lo'aks piercing eyes glance to her as she had pulled her hand back while Spider and Tuk argued, he spoke up "Cmon let's go"

"Hope you fall" Ivy told the boy as she slid down the root landing besides Kiri and Tuk.

They explored for a while longer, before stopping at a river to swim, Ivy let herself float in the crystal cold water, she loved the feeling of floating, it felt like flying, without her Ikran.