"Why youn post me?"

"First off, you know Ion talk to other bitches at all. You know that shit but why I gotta post you, Mazi? Ian tryna keep you a secret. Tuh, they already know who you is every since you commented on my page. Second off, stop disregarding the shit I say 'cause you pissing me off." I pointed my hand in her face and she smacked it. "Don't get fucked up."

"Youn get tired of reassuring me about this?"

"No, not really."

"And you right I apologize. Every time I argue I go to my friends and tell them everything. It's wrong and now they don't like you."

"And I don't give two fucks. Next time you tell yo' friends shit about what goes on in our relationship, call this shit quits."

"I hear you. Now sit back down. You not going to work, you literally don't spend no time with little ole me."

"I do when I can."

"Lando, bye. I haven't seen you since after your sister birthday which was like June 30. That's like two weeks. I'm starting to think you don't like me."

"Before I met you, I worked a lot. It's just who I am and what I like doing. Meeting you wasn't gone change shit 'cause you not gone stop me from making money."

"That's a stretch." She rolled her eyes. "I'm not trying to stop you from making money, Lando. You just don't spend time with me. We be on the phone— barely."

I understood where she was coming from 'cause if she worked twenty-four seven and I barely gotten to see her, I'd be pissed. So, I definitely needed to cut down on working and spend time with her. Ian wanna lose her to some shit that could be fixed easily, feel me?

"You right. I'm all yours for the rest of the week, bae. What we doing today?"

"Ion know I wanna go to the movie theater." She shrugged.

"Aight then we gone do that."

"Mm, you talked to your mom?" She questioned and I sucked my teeth. "Lando, talk to her!"

I scrunched my face up. "Who the fuck are you yelling at?"

"You! Talk to her. You don't even have a valid reason not to talk to her."

"Yes I do 'cause what she doing selfish as fuck. Like I know we all going through the same thing, but why she cutting herself? She tryna kill herself and shit. That's selfish." I sucked my teeth.

"You have to think about it though. Yeah that was y'all dad, but that was her first love, her everything. Him just up and leaving without an explanation hurt her. She also had three kids by him. Tuh, that would have hurt me too. I probably would have done the same shit. Questioning myself like what did I do wrong and what I could have done to do better. You have to put yourself in her point of view, Lando. You not talking to her about that? That's childish."

"..."

"So pick up the phone and call her, Lando. She probably fucking worried about you and then when you go over there, you never say hey or anything. First of all, that's disrespectful. Also, call Kova. She a sweet lil girl and you told me she going through the same shit her mom going through too? The best thing to do is to be there for them! Talk to Kova, spend time with her, take her shopping, something! She needs you too. Not just her mom, KJ or his girlfriend. Ontop of that you be so mean to her."