I know you wanted to

"Lana let's get out of here" Sean pleaded his drunk friend for the billionth time this night.

"no Sean, im having too much fun please" Lana let out, as she kept dancing up against this guy who was clearly hitting on her, making Sean's blood boil.

"No Lana you're coming with me, now" Sean said as he grabbed her arm and maybe dragged her out a little bit too aggressive. Lana was confused, but at the same time her drunk mind only had capacity enough to focus on each violent step she took caused by the still dragging Sean.

"What the heck Sean?" She asked when they reached the exit of the bar, Lana shaking off his hand.

"Lana I don't have time for your questions you need to get home and rest" he said as he this time took her hand and dragged her more calmly instead of grabbing her.
He waved for an uber and soon the Co-Stars were on their way to Lana's address, Lana looking out the window with a mad look on her face.

Sean shook his head, knowing by now how Lana could get while being drunk.
Lana watched the bar disappear as the engine started and the uber hit the road, her mind thinking about how Sean could just throw such a scene. She and the rest of the cast had planned to go celebrate their hundredth episode which had now resulted in this.

"Look I know you're mad at me but-" he looked to his side to see Lana sitting with closed eyes, her head resting against the car window. He slightly smiled at the sight, before feeling that one feeling he had felt a lot lately when being around her. He knew he was falling for her, but he tried to convince himself he was not since he knew it shouldn't be happening. And since he knew Lana probably didn't feel the same. Though, a thought came to his mind that he could not resist.
He leaned closer to her, his seatbelt and his mind trying to stop him, but his feelings were on loose leash. He leaned closer and when he was inches from her cheek with his lip she moved a little, his heart sinking in his chest as he leaned back immediately.

He was trying not to make a sound, his fast breathing betraying him. He prayed that she didn't notice and that she would just continue her soft sleep.

"Kiss me" she whispered and he wanted to curse himself for waking her before his mind actually heard what words were coming out from her mouth. Kiss me. Her soft voice kept repeating in his mind driving him crazy.

"What?" He asked, looking at her but her eyes were still shut close.

"Did you really think I could sleep while driving over these bumpy roads?" She asked letting out a drunk scoff.

Sean cursed under his breath. She hadn't even been sleeping and now he had embarrassed himself. Fuck.

There was silence for a while, Sean not daring to say another word and hoping this would be forgotten in the morning. That the amount of alcohol Lana had in her blood would be his friend and help him to make her forget all of this.

"I know you wanted to though" she whispered, her eyes not opening one single time to look over at him. Sean swallowed hard, knowing she was damn well in her statement. He really did want to.