Avneet: What you did to him...Why he is burning up...she clenched her
jaw to stop herself from yelling on her
as Sid was kind of sleeping behind.

Rashi: i...i didnt do anything. Please don't take him away Avneet. I will do
anything, just give him to me...I like
him....Please......she said and Avneet  scoffed on her words and shook her head with a chuckle.

Avneet:Like...I am sure that it was you
who planned his kidnapping on the
wedding day. When you were his soon
to be bride.....she said and smirked when her face twisted.

Rashi: But it was YOU...WHO KIDNAPPED HIM. YOU HURT HIM. I NEVER DID. YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM YOU PSYCHO....she screamed and Avneet lost her patience when siddharth opened his eyes, looking with horrified expressions on Rashika.

Avneet: Keep your voice low, you are just like your mother. Trying to keep him to yourself like an object. He is a human for sake.....

Rashika tried to break free the grip of person who was holding her back.

Avneet:I am taking him away from your obsessed self....she said and
turned on her heels but turned again to see her fighting the grip.

Avneet: And never...i repeat...never ever try to lay a single glance on him Rashika...I will ruin your life if you did any stupid thing again.....

The words weren't too rude, but the deepest message definitely got by her.

Avneet left to her car and her man very gently made Sid sit on back seat and Avneet joined him quickly after removing her coat. The driver quickly started the engine as other men also came out of the house and left a screaming Rashika in her house.

Once car started moving on the road,
Avneet covered Sid's frame with her coat as he was visibly shivering. Siddharth had his eyes still opened, but he was oddly silent.

Avneet bit her lips and and finally scooted closer to him to which sid
flinched a bit.

Avneet: sid....

Sid: Why both of you think of me as a
subject of satisfaction...he mumbled in his hoarse voice, his eyes slightly glistening.

Avneet was once again short of
words, she was aware of his emotions at the moment.

Avneet: Don't stress yourself please. You are sick... Please take some rest...she replied after a whole minute of silence. Sid looked up, his every
movement of body hurting him so
badly.

Sid: Th..thanks. N..neet....he mumbled
and closed his eyes as his head was
rolling on side and fell on her shoulder.

Avneet sat there with heart
thumping loudly in her chest, her eyes
burning with the sensation to be filled
by that salty water. When Sid's head fell on her shoulder, her arm quickly wrapped itself around his burning body.

Avneet: Thanks to you sid.. you are
burdening me under your kindness....
she mumbled as her head also leaned
over sids head and she closed her
eyes to feel the moment.

Abhi: I don't know what to do. They are saying that this company is now under their control.....he said as he grabbed his hairs in frustration.

Jackson was the one to announce the control of Raichand ent. over Nigams Enterprise....

Tunisha was also very confused on
whole situation.

Tuni: I don't think that he was kidnapped last night....she mumbled and Abhi whipped his neck to face her.

Abhi:And why you think so...he asked,
pacing back and forth in siddharth's
office as Police was investigating in
Amir's office.

Tuni: According to you, he is somehow involved with Avneet Kaur nandra and if you are suspecting her for this scenario, i will say a big no. Because Avneet is so much pro in this, she never do anything so poorly....

Abhi: What you are trying to say....he was getting impatient.

Tuni:I mean, what if he is trying to hide somewhere...she asked, eyes
darting over the Sid's  table where a heart shaped pillo was placed on side.

Siddharth was again out when Avneets men layed him on the bed and left. Covering him with thick blankets quickly. She saw him and he  wasn't sweating and that means that his fever wasn't reducing any moment....

Avneet looked up at his face, his
lips were parted as soft snores were
leaving his mouth. Avneet again touched his forehead to feel his
temperature and she felt like it was
higher than before.

She quickly called for her man and
asked him to call a doctor immediately as she herself brought a bowl full of cold water and a rag.

She sat on side of bed and dipped the
rag in cold water and placed it over
Sid's forehead to which other whined in his sleep. Avneet caressed his cheek to soothe the uncomfortable feeling.

Avneet: It's ok baby..... It will be fine soon...she mumbled so softly.

She grabbed Sid's left hand
and dipped her own hand in cold
water before placing her hand in his palm, rubbing softly over the warm skin. Sid frowned again and tried to close his fist, causing her hand to be trapped in between his fingers.

Avneet's heart leaped in joy on the
touch. She didn't even try to remove
her hand. Keep using her free hand
to change the rag over his forehead.

Soon, a doctor came when her man
knocked over the room gently, already
aware of the condition of the boy.

Avneet got up from bed, gently
removing her hand from his grip and gave the doctor space to check him. When doctor was checking him, she got a call from Faisu, asking about whether they found sid or not. So she told him about everything...

Doc: It's a reaction of some drug.....he
said as he wrote something on a paper.Avneets blood boiled on that.

Doc: Don't worry, he will be fine after lots of rest and good care.....he said as
he handed the paper to the her.

Doc: Make sure not to stress him about anything. He already seems weak and this reaction will take a toll on his body. Rest assured. Call me if his condition gets worse....he said and left the room as her  man guided him.

Avneet continued watching pale face
of him as the words were ringing in
her ears.

Avneet: I was reason for this. I was the one who hurt him most. But i never wanted that,i never wanted that..

A tear slipped from her eye and she let it go as it was followed by a stream.
She knelt down on the floor....facing Sid's face, her hand gripping over his warm hand.

Avneet: I am sorry Sid... i..i... am so sor
..ry....i never wanted to hurt you. I hate myself for h..hurting you. My saviour, my only hope... my Love.....

She didn't realise that her tears were
falling over Sid's hand and he opened his eyes on the feeling.

Sid's heart clenched on the view as she was kneeling on the floor and crying like a child, muttering
apologies but his heart thumped loudly when she mentioned love.

Avneet: Y..you must hate me now. I..i don't deserve you. But i can't get over this feeling....the feeling that is blooming from the day we first met in that park. I can't stop myself from loving you. i am being selfish but i can't stop it.. i am sorry...she said out everything that she was holding in her heart for so long. She was the one to fell in love with him in that small age, without thinking about his feelings. But as she said she can't stop herself.

She was oblivious of his attention
on her, so she said everything and once she was done, she wiped her tears with one hand, other still keeping gentle grip over his hand. She didn't look up and pressed her  lips over his warm skin.

Sid bit his lip on the tingling
sensation in his body. Feeling again
giddy on the words of other but his
stomach flipped in excitement when he heard her next words.

Avneet: i love you Siddharth.... i love you so much. Not as a friend...not as a saviour....I love you as a person....i wish to hear same words from you....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Complete the target soon...