Chapter 11

Target for next chapter

80+ votes.

Target has been increased as comment target is stopped.

Siddharth finished the meal before Vaishu came back. He managed to wipe off his tears before she came. But she saw his red and puffy eyes. But she decided not to talk about it. She just smiled at him.

Vai: ur bandage has to be changed...she said looking at his head. He just nodded in ok.

Vai: also u need some change of clothes too...she said looking his shirt which was half covered in blood and also dirty from the dust.

Sid just remained silent hearing her. Change of clothes means only one thing. He is not going from here any time soon...he faked a small smile looking at her.

Once Vaishu was out of the room Sid ran to the bathroom and fully emptied his stomach. He forget that his stomach is weak from not eating for days and a sudden full meal will not be good. He came out washing his face still feeling weak. He went and laid on the bed while sleep consumed him in few minutes.

When vaishu came back she only witnessed him sleeping deep. She didn't wanted to disturb his sleep. So she kept the dress which she brought for him on the side table and left the room.

When she entered the Avneet's study Maya was literally arguing with Avneet. Faisu was watching them borely.

Maya: This is wrong yaar....u promised me that i will take charge of that phase....now u are backing out fully from the plan...i was waiting patiently.....she said when vaishu looked at her disgusted along with anger.

Avu: he is not in a condition to take another hit...and we don't have to go so far...she deadpanned making Maya frustrated.

Vaishu felt happy that avneet changed the plan especially that particular plan of destroying his innocence...

Vai: he ate this time...she said smiling when taking a seat beside Faisu.

Avu: but he vomited....she said rolling her eyes when she itself didn't knew why she replied.

Vaishu and Faisal widened their eyes in shock.

Vai: what....but how did u kn..she stopped herself as she very well knew he is being watched all the time.

Vai: my fault....i should have gave him something lighter....

Avu: happy realisation di....

Vaishu glared at her when Maya huffed.

Maya: god....why all of a sudden u all are going soft on him...she asked when vaishu gritted her teeth in annoyance.

Vai: Maya...why don't u go and check on ur dogss....they are barking from long....so annoying....

Maya knew what she meant. She knew that vaishu is being soft and against the plan from the begining. When Avneet didn't said anything she stormed out of the room.

Vai: thanks for  changing the plan Avu....she said and left the room before she could reply.

Avneet kept silent as she couldn't forget that how he submitted himself when he is not at fault clearly. She could see the pain in his eyes when she told her past. The pain like he was he was feeling it like Avneet felt for years....

In detective office.

Tunisha: are u sure....she asked after watching the vedio for the nth time. And again playing it while Jann got irritated.