Six

It had been five days since Mason had threatened me, no sign of him since. However my nerves have Been off the roof not only because he could come out of nowhere at anytime but because of a certain boy. Adrian and I would have frequent chats within class periods, like we were friends. However this had began to catch the eyes of other students. Girls whispering to their friends at how close Adrian would always stand by me, his chest practically against my back as I would go through my locker. Where they jealous? The fact I was close with him and they weren't.

"Luke head off the desk" my teacher merely shouted, groaning I lifted my head. She made e sure I had listened before turning back around. Sighing I looked out the window, clouds had overwhelmed the sky, the colour grey taking over every inch of blue. The wind had began to pick up, a storm was brewing in. Great my brother couldn't drop my home today, even better. Having to walk home in the rain only adds up to the stressful boring day I've had. Why does everything go against me? Was I born to fail?

Before I knew it, it was lunch time. Rushing to the cafeteria i soon found my friends on our designated table. "Hey guys" they all smiles as I sat down. I hadn't seen them in a while, so I was expecting a-lot of questions. "So tell us" Tyler simple spoke, his eyebrows moving seductively. Looking at him confused I looked around at the others "about what" Tyler simply groaned before having another bite of his sandwich. "Adrian" letting my mouth open agape I quickly looked down.

Fuck, what do I say?

"Why'd you wanna know about him" I questioned I didn't wanna talk about me and him, to be honest I wanted our friendship to be a secret but apparently that couldn't happen. "Are you dumb" Bella simply spoke, her hand up in the air. "I'm not in a-afraid" rolling her eyes she placed her hands on my shoulders. Shaking me gently "do you two have a secret relationship" every had their eyes on me, curiosity filled their pupils. Pushing Bellas hands off of me I took a bite of my cookie. Looking at them all as I ate I soon gulped, letting the cookie slide down my throat.

"I'm not telling you" I spoke with a smile causing everyone to groan in frustration. Tyler was about to talk when he stopped, his eyes flicking up above my head. Everyone had their eyes fixated where Tyler was, some in shock some, scared? Turning around I soon found out the reason why, Adrian was behind me. "What is it Adrian" however before I could finish he had lifted me up, sitting down before placing me on his lap. I could feel my cheeks flash a bright red as I looked down, I immediately knew what everyone's faces would look like if I looked up.

My thoughts were soon interrupted as I felt Adrian's hands slither around my waist, pulling me closer. His head merely leaning on my shoulder, not saying a word. Looking up I immediately met my friends eyes as they looked at us, faces full of shock. "I thought you wasn't" "shut it" I demanded, Tyler's mouth shutting instantly, a soft chuckle escaping Adrian's tongue, his face nuzzling into my neck. I could tell he was pissed. His hands on my waist were tight, he had an unpleasant look on his face when he arrived. Who had pissed him off? Even more so why?

"W-Whats wrong" I softly asked the big baby wrapped around my fragile body. He merely groaned in response, his arms wrapping around me much more. I could hear whispers from around the cafeteria, girls mainly as they spoke to their friends.

"Wait are they together"
"Adrian is gay?"
"Bro why isn't he wrapped around me like that, I need to shoot my shot"
"Why would a soccer player like Adrian go for someone like that"

Before I could react Adrian had heard the last whisper, his head whipping up to where it came from. The girls faces immediately froze as he eyed them up n down. "Watch your mouth before you say something you regret" one of the girls gulping before she faintly nodded. Groaning Adrian placed his head back into my neck, taking in my scent I felt him lightly smile against my skin. This only made me smile as I continued to eat my food. "So aren't you two cute" Bella spoke, a smirk covering her lips. "Okay we are not" before I could finish my sentence Adrian had shoved his hand over my mouth. "Shut up I'm trying to sleep" Rolling my eyes I mouthed a quick sorry before I continued to eat my food.

I soon found myself watching as the rain slammed onto the concrete floor. Kids rushing out of the double doors into the rain with their Friends, screaming their heads off as they ran down the road. I somehow had to get home in this, my plan was to not get soaked. Sighing I began to make my way out, a hand suddenly gripping my shirt. Pulling me back I was yanked into a dark room. The light suddenly flickering on, none other than Mason stood before me.

Great

That same evil smile plastered on his lips, his eyes looking at me with wide intentions. "So your a fag" he questioned, disgust coming off of his body. Shaking to these words I merely took a step back immediately hitting the wall behind me. It was true, I was head over heels for this boy, and I'm nowhere near his league. "Answer me" he spoke his hand clasping my jaw. Groaning to the pain I attempted to push him away only to have him slam me back against the concrete wall. "M-Mason" I couldn't speak.

His hand was pressing strongly against my chest, my heart beat slowing. It was hard to breath, my tongue pressed against my mouth. "Y-yes" just saying one word merely hurt my chest. I felt weak, useless as he towered over me. It made me feel like I was made to feel this type of pain, feel this type of way compared to others. A smirk simply rose on his lips as his face got closer to mine "guess you wouldn't mind doing this then" I don't know what he was up to but I didn't like it, my nerves rising ever so more.

Before I could react he had slammed his lips onto mine, his lips were tough as they tried to sync with mine, I couldn't move. I was shocked, scared, frozen. Grabbing onto my neck he pulled away anger vision in his eyes. Pushing him off of me I only watched as he stumbled back. I had only irritated the man much more, I was fucked, no way of getting out alive now. Making a run for the door I nearly made it before he pulled me back, my back colliding with the desk behind me.

My ribs were throbbing, pain erupting through them. "Mason please" before I could talk his fist had collided with my jaw. Blood erupting out of my mouth as it's bitter taste developed. "You do what I say, you understand" he shouted, his voice echoing as my head throbbed. Nodding he smiled pulling me up before placing me on a desk. "Now when you next see Adrian I want you to end whatever the pair of you have, got it" before I could talk I felt a hand grip my arm. "End what" Adrian's voice interrupting the moment, Masons plan merely going down the drain.

Masons face folded as he watched Adrian wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me gently off of the desk. "Are you trying to take what's mine" Adrian questioned, my heart beat picking up to those words. Mason didn't take his eyes off of the boy behind me, fear flashing through his eyes. Stuttering the boy had ran off, no words leaving his vile mouth. I couldn't help but feel relaxed as Adrian ran his thumb across my chest, his fingers grazing my sour skin. Gripping onto his arm I only found myself leaning back into his touch, his chest pressed against my back.

"I feel sick" I spoke, the memory of Mason slamming his lips onto mine only playing on repeat. Adrian hummed before turning me around, my fragile body facial his built one. Looking up his thumb grazed my skin, his eyes roaming over my face. I could only feel myself tear up "he k-kissed me" these words only made Adrian's eyes widen, anger burning in them. My body became weak, my hands no longer able to grip his arms, my legs became numb. My head began to spin, vision became blurry.

That's when my body dropped, Adrian's arm's immediately wrapping around my waist holding me up. "Luke talk to me" he spoke, I couldn't respond, I couldn't open my mouth. Pain was the only thing I felt as he held me, my body throbbing like one. The taste of blood entering my mouth again, my vision fully deteriorating. I don't know if my mind was playing tricks on me but the last words Adrian spoke only repeated before everything went black.

"Baby please I need you"