Truth comes out

Y/n's POV

After a while of searching we find them walking around laughing and actually having a good time. I look at Harry smirking and he does the same, I run to them and put my arm around both of them.

"Having a good time are we?"

"Y/n!" Hermione hugs me.

Harry standing next to Ron and just catching up. Alright they haven't noticed it, maybe we're safe?

"Harry what's that in your neck?" Hermione asks pulling part of his hood slightly down.

Shit I talked too early. I try to act puzzled like the rest but I don't know if I fooled Hermione, she just looked at me and back at Harry.

"I didn't even notice that to be honest but hey!" Ron started patting Harry's back. "Congrats!"

Hermione kept looking at me with a suspicious face.

"Hermione I didn't do anything, I just got out of the library and you know he doesn't go near that place"

Ron shook his head in agreement while Hermione still didn't buy it but she let it go. We went to the Great Hall and sit down. Ron and Hermione in the other side, Ron showing us what he got at Honeydukes and Zonko's, Hermione just looking at him and smiling. She's so in love and doesn't even realize it. I try to not make eye contact with Harry much in this moment, they wouldn't suspect anything but you never know.

After a while we went back to the common room and went to our dorms, as soon as the door closes Hermione bombarded me with questions.

What were you really doing while we were away?"

"We're you and Harry making out?"

"Do you have something to tell me!?"

"Was he in the library with you?"

"Hermione! I barely saw Harry today, I was in the library all day. He was probably snogging some other girl" I try to act hurt but she's not buying it.

"You can't lie to me Y/n, what are you hiding?"

I drop the act and just roll eyes. She's so annoying I can never hide anything from her. I sigh and sit on the closest bed. "Alright, what I'm about to tell you is too secret. No one can know"

She nodded excitedly and just kept listening.

"Harry asked me on a date last night and well he planned it today, he took me to a picnic near the Black Lake and then a library date, he found the muggle book I've been wanting to read for so long, he also read it to me, and we finished it before you guys were back and well we had a little extra time" I giggle.

Hermione looked shocked, her mouth open and smiles. "I knew it was you! But how come you don't have one?"

"Well I'm guessing next date" I giggle and try to not turn red.

"Well at least we know it wasn't another girl, see he likes you! I told you!"

"Whatever Hermione" I laugh.

Harry's POV

We get to our dorm and I close the door smiling a lot remembering the amazing time I had today with Y/n.

"It was Y/n wasn't it"

I turn around and see Ron in a panicking way.

"Wha-what?" I laugh nervously.

"Come on, im not that oblivious"

I sigh and admit defeat, I sit on the bed and look at Ron.

"I took her out in a date"

"So, how did it go?" Ron asks getting excited.

"It was... magical, I loved it and she loved it. I had a whole plan but I had to change it up a bit, I first did a picnic outside near the Black Lake with her favorite food and drink, then a library date, we went into the library and gave her the book she's been wanting for so long, I read it to her and she was leaning on my shoulder"

"Wow, you've outdone yourself, look at Harry growing up" He ruffles my hair.

I laugh and push his hand off, I just stare into space thinking how good Y/n was looking at the time.

"Well someone sure is in love"

"Maybe, I can't wait to ask her for a second date"

"Hey, not to burst your bubble but you also need to figure out the egg situation, the second task is coming soon"

My face suddenly change and turned to the egg that was sitting on my nightstand, I grab it and open it, still making that screeching noise, I closed it immediately and sighed.

"You sure you don't need help with it?"

"I'm sure, thanks though, I will just have to figure out on my own time"

"Well if your not too busy smooching with Y/n" Ron teases and raises his eyebrows up and down.

"Stop it, is kind of creepy" I chuckle and put the egg back on my nightstand.

"What do you think your next task is?"

"Well judging by the egg... I actually don't know"

"Well let's just hope is not something that will freak Y/n so much like the first one, that's all she could fit in her head, you and if you were going to be ok"

"Really?"

"Yep, it was quite obvious that you guys liked each other, I guess you two were just blind to see it"

"Hey! In my defense she's been flirting with me since second year and she said it was a joke! I didn't know it will turn into real feelings"

"Hey at least you got her now, don't do anything stupid like I do, at this pace I will never get Hermione" He huffed and looked at the ceiling.

"You will get her, it just takes time, plus I bet Y/n could help you with that"

He straightens and looks far more happy. "You think!?"

"Oh yeaaaah"

"Alright, I'll ask her tomorrow"

And just like that he went to sleep, he said something about the tomorrow coming more faster if he did. I just chuckled a bit and also went to sleep.

A/N: heyyyyy guysssss, hopefully your liking the story even though they're are a few parts that are boring, like this one but come on this chapter is necessary, we had to tell Hermione and Ron what was happening 🤭.

Anywaysssss hope you guys are doing ok, don't forget to take care of yourself!! <33