It comes out

Y/n's POV

After an hour I got sick of wizard's chess and look at Hermione.

"Could you lend me a book?" She looked at me shocked. "Yes I am that bored, and I got sick of getting beaten by Harry"

"Alright... I don't know what to give you though, I don't know what type of books you like"

She grabs her bag and looks inside it. "I don't think I have anything that you would like, I only have classics, The Great Gatsby, Romeo and Juliet, Pride and Prejudice, and.... To Kill a Mockingbird" She says bringing the books out of her bag. Ron looked at the books like it was some sort of monster.

"Mmmm I'll get To Kill a Mockingbird, I started it but never finished it" I say walking to Hermione and grabbing the book. I open the book and read the last 3 chapters that I needed to read to finish it, an hour later I finished it and gave it back to Hermione, thanking her for the book and going back to the couch.

"Oh look at the time, is dinner time" Ron said looking at the clock.

"Finally!" I jump out of the couch and wait for everyone else to stand up.

"How do you always have a random burst of energy?" Hermione looks at me with a tired face.

"That's what you get when you don't wake up early like you do! Don't wake me up tomorrow, if anything you wake me up" I point at Harry.

He nods "I will gladly do it" 

Hermione rolls her eyes and we all begin to walk. She rolls her eyes a little too much, and I know what you may be thinking, I roll my eyes too but not as much as her, she rolls them so much I keep telling her that her eyes will get stuck one day... is actually quite funny seeing her panic when I mention that.

"Oh! We have Hogsmeade trip tomorrow!" Ron exclaims happily.

Harry puts his head down and and looks at the floor sighing, I look at him, grab his hand and started rubbing his hand with my thumb. I shoot Ron a glare. "Oh sorry... I forgot" Ron said apologetically.

"Is fine" Harry said smiling slightly at us.

"Yeah is going to be fine cause I'm staying" I say proudly.

"No no no you can go" Harry looked at me in shock.

"Harry your not going to get rid of me that easily, I'm not going anywhere" I smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"You always know what to say or do to make me feel better"

We all enter the Great Hall and go straight to our table, as soon as we sit down Ron is grabbing food left and right and stuffing it all in his mouth.

"My god Ron, your not bloody dying, calm down, you know you haven't changed a bit, I remember on first year and you stuffing your face with candy that Harry bought" I say giggling remembering first year. We all giggle except Ron, he's as red as a tomato. After dinner we all went back upstairs to our common room and they all sat down.

"I'll be back, I really need to get out of these robes" I say walking to the stairs and going upstairs.

As I walk out of the bathroom I see a person sitting on Hermione's bed. "Yes Hermione?" I turn to face her.

"Well we need to have a talk, soooooo what's going on between you and Harry? you two seem to be getting an awful lot closer" She smirks.

"Oh... nothing" I say reluctantly cause to be honest I don't know myself.

"Why do I not believe that?"

"To be honest Hermione I have no idea what is happening" I say walking to sit next to her and throwing myself backwards laying down.

"You like him don't you Y/n, him and Ron may be quite naive but I am not, is noticeable"

"Yeah but I don't know if he likes me back! That's the problem and if I make the wrong move and ruin the whole friendship I will hate myself for such a long time" I say sitting up, looking at my lap and fiddling my fingers. "And us being alone with each other tomorrow is terrifying to me"

"I know but you will have to tell him eventually, now let's go downstairs, the boys are waiting on us" She grabs my arm and drags me downstairs. "For god sakes you don't have a jumper? Is cold as hell" She says concern.

"I'll be fine don't worry"

As we go downstairs we look around and the boys are also on normal clothe, everyone else in the common room was still in uniform, so it would be easy to spot them.

I sit on the couch and goosebumps comes to me. Shit it is kind of cold. I bring my arms closer to my body for heat but I try not to show like I'm cold just for Hermione to tell me she's right.

"You ok Y/n? Are you cold?" Harry asks.

"No, nope" I say prideful and smiling.

"Yes you are" He stands up and goes to his dorm.

"The hell is he doing?" I asked myself out loud.

He comes back and brings me a jumper, it was his black one. I grab it and look at Hermione who's just watching carefully, I know I will get told off when we go back to our dorms.

"You need to remember to bring jumpers Y/n, and you can keep that one for the whole entire year" He sits down next to me. "Plus is smells like me so you don't have to miss me when I'm away" He smirks and I punch his arm playfully.

"Oh shut it golden boy, your the one that misses me a lot, I've asked Ron" I wink at him.

"Wh-what?" Harry looks at me flustered and turns to Ron.

"I'm just joking but looks like I was right" I smirk and put the hoodie on. It smells just like him, oh god. I get flustered and hide my face.

"Oh getting flustered now huh Boots?" Harry's smirking and getting closer to me. This is not good.

"No!" I try to sound serious but instead I sounded like it was forced.

"Aawwww come on, you are flustered, don't lie to me, how adorable" He comes a bit closer.

Fuck me for having to deal with situations like this. I turn to Hermione seeing her worried face, she might get me out of this one, please Hermione I'm begging you. I turn to Ron and he looked shocked. I close my eyes and feel a kiss on my forehead. I tried not to turn even more red but it was impossible.

"Alright we should go to sleep, goodnight everyone" He stands up and walks to his dorm, Ron behind him giggling about what just happened like he was a little girl.

I sigh and smack my hand on my forehead. "Why do stuff like this have to happen to me?" I look at Hermione and she smiles softly.

"Maybe is a good thing, he's flirting, maybe he likes you"

I scoff and stand up. "Come on, Harry's right, is getting late" I tell Hermione and head to the dorm.

I go inside my bedsheets and leave Harry's sweater on me. I fall sleep in minutes after rethinking about that whole scene that just happened.