Things I want to clarify before the story begins

Hello and welcome to this fanfic, I'm going to be a little straight to the point so as not to take anyone's unnecessary time.

The first thing I have to talk about here is about the possible bad grammar that could be in the story, I don't speak English, so the whole story is translated by google translator, so grammatical errors must happen from time to time, I can only say that I'll do my best to proofread everything, but I can also correct any mistakes you find.

The second and the last one is that Rika will be slightly different from the Original, simply because I think it will be more fun to write Rika as a Character than just her in her Cursed Spirit Form, and since this is just a fanfic I will enjoy the creative freedom and change her power a bit, basically Rika remains the same, her only difference is being able to transition between a "Human" Form, which lacks most of her powers and is like her normal Self, and her Cursed Spirit Form, which has her Original's normal powers and is more out of control, Rika won't really be able to transition normally between the two forms, at least not before Arc 5, until then it will be something similar to Bruce Banner and Hulk, in a Moment of Powerful Emotions, mostly Negative she will forcibly assume her Cursed Spirit Form and will only return to Human Form when Properly Calmed, a tough Task. After Arc 5, I intend to allow a """Half Form""" and it will be from there that she will be able to use Partial Manifestations of her Cursed Spirit Body. Rika is also found here not being a cursed spirit that Possessed him, but something more like the Second Rika we see in Jujutsu, being more like part of his Innate Technique.

That's all, thanks for understanding and hope to see you again here, I should update the story sometime with a chapter coming soon :)