New life in Another World

[IMPORTANT]

-Re:Zero and Jujutsu Kaisen belong to Tappei Nagatsuki and Gege Akutami Respectively

-None of this images are mine unless the stated otherwise

=======================================================================

I was walking. I wasn't worried about anything and ignored the crowd around me, full of people talking in all possible tones, in the middle of a Cosplay Event bustling with people; noise is unavoidable.

However, no one was bothered; the biggest proof of that is that everyone was smiling and having fun as their favorite characters.

It wasn't different in my case; I came here to cosplay with a group of friends without thinking much, after all, it was just for fun. I had just separated from my friends because of that same crowd.

When I finally reached the auditorium, I reached out and grabbed the doorknob, with no reason to wait there, I opened the door and entered.

Without any possibility of reaction, I was taken by surprise by a blinding light.

What I saw when I opened the door was not the event I was going to participate in, but a flash so bright that briefly burned my eyes, and I had to shield them with my arm.

???: "What the hell is this? Urgh."

I grumbled uncomfortably with the light, unable to open my eyes, relying on my ears to understand what was happening. I could hear people passing by and vendors announcing their products, although it sounded very different from before, I still remembered what I was hearing at the event, except for the sound of animals and the wheels that accompanied them.

Anyway, I can't imagine who had the "brilliant" idea of ​​putting a spotlight at the entrance of the auditorium, but there's still something that doesn't make sense.

Different from what was expected for a Cosplay Event inside a ventilated building in the middle of the afternoon, I could feel the midday sun hovering over my head and a dry wind hitting me.

After a while, my eyes recovered, and I could see again. They still blinked to adapt to the light, but gradually they began to open and see what was around me with greater precision.

I should be going to a closed room... So how did I end up in the middle of a busy street all of a sudden?!

If suddenly finding myself on an unknown street and covering my eyes is strange, then the sight of what surrounds me is certainly madness.

I saw animals dressed in clothes and walking around as if it were an everyday thing. Their bodies were humanoid, but with various animalistic characteristics. There was a great diversity among them, from dogs and cats to lizards.

Are they also cosplayers? That's what I initially imagined, but that hypothesis died as quickly as it came into my head.

They were... Very real, too real. There was no striking flaw in their clothes like seam marks or folds for the joints. They blinked, and their mouths moved in natural ways; it was simply too perfect to be costumes.

Especially since there were so many of them. It's a joke to think that so many people would have such perfect cosplays. Besides, we're at a Cosplay Event, not at an Annual Furry Convention to explain why there were so many of them.

Furthermore, I also spotted some dinosaurs pulling wooden carriages along stone roads as if they were horses. They were bipedal like the others, but they didn't have humanoid forms, they really looked like dinosaurs.