Xiomara nodded.

"Oh and uh...Mikhail here likes men and women. Is that fine with you?"

"Lev!" Mikhail shouted.

Xiomara glanced up at her boyfriend. He was kind. A truly soft man, always ready to give, to assure. She'd never been with anyone like him.

"That's fine with me." Xiomara shrugged. "Like what you like no harm in that. But I don't tolerate cheating." She said pointedly at Lev.

Lev smiled softly. "Alright then." He stood. "You treat him well. He likes you."

Xiomara smiled. "I should hope so. And you? Do you like me?"

Leg put his hands behind his back as he walked away, his smile hidden. "You're certainly beginning to grow on me."

Mikhail swallowed roughly, keeping his eyes on the table. "I'm sorry he's brash and he likes to see me squirm. I was gonna tell you. Later—"

Her hand came into his vision, closing over his. He glanced up at her, his breathing shuddering as he caught sight of her smile. Her eyes hooded a soft, gentle, accepting expression on her face.

"It's okay, Mikhail. It's only been a month."

The dark haired man nodded gently, sitting back down. "Can't believe that bastard outed me," he grumbled.

"You fucked him, huh?" Xiomara asked nonchalantly.

Mikhail swallowed. "I...we've always been very close. I..."

Xiomara blinked. "You wanted me to meet him. Why did you want me to meet him? No more secretes. Let's just clear the air."

Mikhail looked down. "I don't know. I thought I could convince him to accept you. And then I wouldn't have to choose." He rasped.

"Because you...love him? And you like me. So you thought if he liked me—"

"He'd let me be with you." Mikhail finished. "I know it sounds childish. But Lev is..."

Xiomara glanced up, finding Lex leaning against the door.

"What your boyfriend is tryna to tell you is that I'm his husband. And if you want to keep seeing him, you'll need to see me too." Lev finished confidently, striding towards the two. "Is that okay with you?"

Xiomara frowned. Two boyfriends? It was enough dealing with one. But watching the two she understood. They were a pair. There was only so much Mikhail she could get without Lev, and apparently she'd reached her limit. Now his keeper was here.

Lev stood behind Mikhail, putting his hands on his shoulders.

"I'm a demanding husband after all. I gave him my name, and even the freedom to mess around, but of course he wants more. He wants you."

Lev's hands tightened on Mikhail's shoulder. "I like to straightforward. No need for all that fucking around."

Xiomara shifted in her spot, noting Mikhail's downcast gaze.

"What exactly is being asked of me?" She asked softly.

"I'll want to see you at least once a month. I don't require anything physical with you if you don't prefer, but Mikhail will be with me." Lev smiled softly, almost glowing above Mikhail's head like a halo.

Xiomara looked between the two attractive men.

"Will you use protection," she asked.

"Yes," Lev replied.

Mikhail's cheeks heated. "I feel like a piece of meat."

"We just care about you," Lev mumbled. "Now hush. Mommy and daddy need to decide who gets custody of you on the weekends."

Xiomara hide a smile. He really had a terrible sense of humor, his jokes always ill placed and inappropriate.

"I know it's a lot to ask," Mikhail said softly. "I understand if it's too much. I–"

"I'll do it," she said easily. "I'm adventurous. This sounds...interesting. But if it gets too much, if you two start fucking me over, or being weird, I will drop you."

"Those pesky commitment issues," Lev chimed in with a smile.

Xiomara narrowed her eyes. "You've got a smart mouth."

Lev shrugged.

Mikhail stood, throwing his arms around her, hugging her tightly. "I'm so happy, Mara. I'll keep Lev in check."

Lev stood behind him his eyes on her and she knew Lev was not an easy mean to check at all. Still, her stomach buzzed with anticipation.

Two boyfriends. Two attractive boyfriends. She shifted and smiled. What the hell did she do now?