Electrifying Affair (Austin!Elvis Smut)

Start from the beginning

Elvis turns around to you, and notices your cheeks are on fire.

"Cute cheeks, sweets. My words get you blushin?" he asks.

"N-no. Not at all. I don't know what you're talking about."

Another lie slips out of your mouth. You know exactly why you're blushing. It's because of him. It's all him.

"Mhm. Sure, darlin. Aren't you a bit young to be getting married anyhow? How old are ya?"

"I'm 19. He's 22, fresh out of college and got his job right away. Our marriage was kind of arranged by our families."

"That's ridiculous if you ask me. Gettin married so young, and being arranged. I'm 19 too. I dream to be a performer, but for now, I'm doing this to help my mama & daddy."

"I'd love to hear you sing someday. I'm sure you're great."

"I'll have to give you call if I have any gigs coming up."

You watch Elvis tighten up some wires, seeing his back muscles tense while he does so. Your eyes travel from his back to his ass, noticing how well his uniform pants complement it.

Elvis flicks the switch & the fan turns on.

"Well, would ya look at that. All fixed for you, honey." he says turning around to face you. "Let me just put the cover back on."

A part of you is ready for him to go so you can forget this whole thing ever happened, but another part wants him to stay. To stay so you can feel his touch all over your body.

You've been craving sex for god knows how long as your husband never makes love to you anymore. He's always too busy with work or hanging out with his boys.

"Alright, all finished." Elvis says, as he starts to grab all his things. He gets in real close to you, "Call me if you ever need anything else fixed, or just need someone in general. I'll be here for you in a flash."

Your breathing slows as his lips get closer to yours. He was about to pull himself away to leave, but before he could do so, you cupped his cheeks and brought his lips to yours.

"I'm sorry I lied. You were making me blush. You're just the most beautiful man I have ever seen." you blurt out.

"When's does your husband come home?" he asks you.

"Not for another couple hours."

"Plenty of time."

Elvis lifts you up onto the island counter so you're face is more level with his. He crashes his lips to yours, completely devouring you.

He moves his lips to your neck. You never knew how much you needed another man's touch until now.

His hands work the buttons of your shirt, while your hands do the same with his. But before he takes it any further, "Wait, are you okay with this? I don't wanna do anything you aren't wanting."

"No, no. This is totally okay. I need this."

Elvis continues his work. He fully unbuttons your shirt and removes it. You did the same with his. He unzips the zipper of your skirt so he could easily slip it off of you.

Now that you're left in your underwear, Elvis notices bruises on your legs and shoulders.

"Did he do this to you?" he asks.

You nod your head yes, being ashamed.

"That son of a bitch. Hurting such a sweet girl like you. Please call me if he ever lays a hand on you again. I'll come & put him in his place." he says to you. You nod your head again.