chapter 6

We rushed into the car.

'I think we should go to Alles favourite spot, maybe she left a letter or something?' said Willow.

'I doubt she'd leave a letter unless she knew she was getting murdered.' said Caramel.

'Yeah that's true.' mumbled me and Violet.

'We can try sneak into Sandras backyard.' I said.

'Yeah but it's closed off.' Said Violet.

'Doesn't matter we can still try, just be very careful.' Said Caramel.

'Are you feeling okay Caramel? We can't sneak into a murder scene are you crazy?' Said Willow.

'Wil, we can try.' I said. We pulled up a block away from Sandras house. The memories of being back here. Wearing those dresses we weren't allowed to wear. Willow kissing every guy she saw. Violet acting insane. Caramel dancing. Me, well I just observed. I wasn't really that popular. It was Willow who was always eye catching to boys. It'd always be boys asking her for a dance. We started walking in a line together. 

'Okay hush now, follow my lead.' said Violet going in front. We was in front of Sandras house. Everything was marked off. 

'Wait-but.' Said Caramel.

'Shut up and come on.' I said holding Caramels hand. We all walked towards the back. The brutal murder of Alles. 

'Okay, me and Willow will go first, then we will wait for you guys at the back.' said Violet.

'Okay yeah.' Said Caramel and Willow. I nodded too. Me and Violet held each other whilst walking underneath the markings. I felt Violet shaking. I know how Violet is. People are scared of her at times. Yes, she can be mean. But, she's also the sweetest girl when you get to know her. We were on the other side now. Willow and Caramel followed.

'Okay, let's all just stick together, let's go to where Alle was actually murdered.' Said Violet.

'At the back right?' I said.

'Mhm, come on you guys.' said Willow. We all walked together slowly, making sure no one hears us. We had a torch light. I put it on. 

'Wait, wait I think I see some blood.' said Caramel pointing to the grass. We all crouched down.

'It is blood.' I said scared.

'Yeah it is, check how much there is.' said Violet. I started searching for more, there was a few more drops but not lots. They didn't clear up all the blood then. We walked more and more. There were tissues on the side of the fences. We all looked at each other. We turned around. The lights inside of the house just turned on.

'What.' said Caramel. 

'Should we run or stay here?' said Willow. We all crouched down. It was Sandra. She looked outside her window. 

'I didn't know they were still staying here, how is that even possible?' said Violet. 

'Yeah that's true.' I said. Sandra was pacing up and down her kitchen, looking outside at the garden where we was.

'Quick, Willow grab those tissues. Caramel get a picture of the blood.' Said Violet. We all started rushing around trying to grab any evidence we could. 

'Okay, we can explore a bit more. I doubt Sandra has seen us.' said Caramel. We started walking further. We heard sirens. Police sirens.

'Oh no.' I said. 

'Willow come hold my hand. Caramel and Ruela stay together. We have to run.' Said Violet as she grabbed Willows hand as we all ran together. Caramel held my hand tight, as wind blew in our face. Sandra came outside just as we got off her garden and ran. She screamed. We kept running all of us. It was so dark out. We ran and ran. We didn't even know where we were going. I ran fast as we all went down allies. We kept running.