chapter 5

It was late at night now, when I had to finish up my shift at the cafe. 

'Ruela honey, just go serve those two men at the back, seem about your age then you can finish up.' said Laila, my boss.

'Okay thanks Laila.' I said as I started walking over to them. It was a cold night today, the group said we are starting our mission today. I walked over to them, there were two men. I instantley felt my cheeks turn red, thank god I was brown so they can't see my blush as much. One of them had blonde messy hair and the other had brown, the brown head was so handsome.

'Hey, what can I get you guys?' I said.

'a slice of you, yeh.' said the brown hair. Yeah any time brown hair guy.

'ignore him, we'll have two waters.' said the blonde one.

'is that all?' I said.

'yeah gorgeous.' said the brown hair, winking. I walked off chuckling to myself. 

'All alright back there? checking you out they were.' said Laila laughing.

'They're so handsome.' I said as I walked over to get the waters.

'Ooooo Ruelas got a crush.' said Laila laughing.

'Shut up Laila. Anyways, need any help?' I said.

'No, I'm alright. Give the waters and you can go home. Be safe yeah? I'll text you your next shift.' 

'Alright.' I smiled. I walked over to the bathroom. I needed to make myself look a bit better. I put my hair in a messy bun, put my apron a bit higher. That should do. Oh wait, lip gloss. Okay, all done now. I walked back out with their water bottles.

'Here you are. Anything else you want?' I said passing them their drinks. The brown hair slipped his fingers onto my hand. 

'I mean if it includes you giving it to us then sure.' said the brown head. 

'I mean I would but I kinda got to go home now.' I said chuckling. 

'Give me your number then, I ain't missing out on a opportunity like this.' he said as he got up. He was much taller than me, his hair was messy brown, licking his lips, his eyes were brown. He looed doqn at me grabbing my chin.

'What you think love, fancy me?'

'Uh, uh sure.' I said. 

'Yeah love.' he said as he took my number. The blonde one just sat looking at us.

'Erm well bye now.' I said.

'Bye gorgeous.' he said. I walked over to put my apron away. 

'See ya later, Laila.' I said.

'Bye bye Ruela.' she called.

'Yeah bye bye Ruela, love.' said the brown hair.

'See ya handsome.' I laughed as I walked out. I saw a car horn at me.

'Get in, starting today.' said Caramel as she opened the door for me. Starting today.