1.12. Cats new boyfriend.

Finn POV

Finn POV.

"-and then I said, 'mr Bullard, I'm not an actual cat'. He was so silly" I listen to cat as she tells me about her weird neibour who has a caravan in his drive way. Apparently, his cats live in the house while he lives in the caravan. Odd guy.

"And the cats just have the house to themselves?" I frown. We were walking down the main stairs of Hollywood arts heading to class.

"Yup, he just- Ah! DANIEL!" She suddenly screams. I hold my ears as they feel like they've popped.

"Cat." I groan but Yelp when she simply grabs the sleeve of my hoodie and pulls me down all of the stairs. "I gonna fall, cat, slow down. "

She was screaming the whole way. She lets go at the bottom of the stairs and lets me stop for air. When I look up I see her in the arms of a boy I've never seen before. I'm guessing this is Daniel.

Tori, back and Jade all stood in front of them watching the incounter.

"This is the guy I've been telling you about!" Cat pulls away and turns to us excitedly. "My boyfriend."

"Hey, I'm Finn. Nice to finally meet you." I hold my hand out for him to shake. He does so with a smile.

"Daniel."

"Daniel, these are my friends Finn, who you now know, Beck, Jade and that's Tori." Cat pouts to us all with her arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah. We- we've met." Tori says a little too uncomfortably for this to be a normal situation.

"Really?" I frown.

"You know Daniel." Cat doesn't let her joy dampen.

"Oh, she knows Daniel." Jade grinned. I definitely missed something.

"What?"

___________________________________

Everyone takes turns in say 'so' with different levels of awkward.

"What?" I repeat, a little more confused this time.

"How come everyone's being all weird?" Cat asks nobody in particular.

"I'll tell her." Jade raises her hand but Beck brings it back down telling her she won't.

"Cat, umm, I used to go to Sherwood with Danny before I came here." She explains slowly. Putting off what she has to say only makes me wanna know more.

"Oh, so you guys were friends." She smiles.

"Yeah, they were gooooood friends." Jade walks over.