1.3 Stage Fighting.

(this chapter is really fucking long

(this chapter is really fucking long.)

Finn pov.

I stand at my locker still undecided about my decor. I could do something to do with my music but it's already made of metal. And I can't just stick rocks to it...i have this idea at the back of my head.

Since I've started hanging out with Beck I've had this fuzzy feeling in my stomach. It's...its like when I had a crush on Lily Kennedy. 3 years ago. I've never had many crushes on people but I sure know what it feels like.

Im pretty sure I like beck. I've been denying at for a while now, but the feeling won't just go away. I could incorporate something...rainbow for pride.

I've made a few drawings of sketches for my locker but don't have a final idea yet.

Anyway, I closed my locker and made my way to the black box. When I entered I saw Beck getting beat up. I suddenly turn protective.

"BECK!" I yell and tackle the guy.

"Finn? What are you-" he stops and watches me punch the guy in the face. He groans and holds his face in pain. When I go to attack him again Beck wraps his arms around my waist.

I stop when he lifts me into the air slightly.

"what are you doing?" he asks me with a slight chuckle.

"he was beating you up" I say as the dudes nose starts bleeding.

"we were stage fighting" he says still holding me.

"huh?" I ask embarrassed. "I'm sorry, beck"

"why are you holding him?" Jade's voice cuts me off as the class enter.

"he punched me" the bleeding dude answers. Jade grins wickedly to herself when she sees his face.

"since when can you punch?" she asks me.

"I dunno" beck let's me go and moves his hair out of his face"im really sorry, dude"

"what happened?" the teacher asks as he runs in. I look at the floor guiltily.

"I kindof-" Beck cuts me off.

"I accidentally punched Russ. I was detracted and Bang! He's bleeding" Beck covers for me. Jade gives him a confused look. "right, Russ"

"im russ!" he yells and holds his nose meaning it sounded funny.

"im sorry, it won't happen again" Beck walks over to Jade and let's her peck his lips. I ignore the slight tingling sensation in my chest and listen to the teacher.

"I asked Russ to come here and teach you all about stage fighting." our teacher tells us.

"how about I just demonstrate. Now, I need a volunteer" Cat raises her hand and sequels when he picks her. "what's your name?"