1.10 Beck's Big Break.

Finn Pov

Finn Pov.

"what's up, toto?" I greet Tori as she stands outside the grub truck.

"Hey, finn. Getting food." she smiles and motions to Festus, the man who runs the truck, who was currently leaning out of the window to get orders.

"sweet. Hi, Festus. Lemme get a-" Festus cuts me off in a yell.

"I only have burritos!" he yells. I chuckle and shrug

"guess I'll have a burrito please"

"ONE BURRITO!" He yells to the bavk of his truck... Even though he's the only one there.

"who's he yelling to? He's in there by himself" I mutter to Tori but she just shrugs.

A moment later, Andre joins us. He smiles when he sees us both and greets us with hellos.

"get away! Stupid bees!" Tori yells when a bee flew around her.

"don't even mention bees Infront of me." Andre sighs while I open my bag and bring out a can of deodorant and a lighter, ready to flamethrower the fuck outta these bees.

"woah! Finn, calm down, dude." Andre puts his hand on my arm to lower it. I keep my lighter on me but put my deodorant back.

"are you allergic to bees or something?"

"I don't know. I've never been stung by a bee, not once in my whole life." he says a little disappointed.

I've been stung by bees way too many times. I usally carry bug repellant with me but I just ran out.

"why do you seem to upset about that?" I question and put my hands in my pockets.

I was wearing a black and white striped shirt, black wripped jeans plus my usual vans and jewellery.

I also paired it with a black beenie

"cause I'm offended. I guess bees don't think I'm good enough for stinging."

"I could stick you with a safety pin" Tori suggests with a small laugh, but Andre took it seriously.

"nah, it wouldn't be the same." he sighs.