ASL

Leanna pulled her phone out of her pocket. A few minutes passed and the others wondered what that girl was holding in her hand. 

"Um girl, what are you doing?" asked Whitebeard. "Mhm?" Leanna looked up. "Oh I'm just looking at what you can react to next. I think I found something there."

"And what could that be?" asked Nami. "You will react to a few pictures, but before you do that I have to get someone here."Leanna snapped her fingers after saying that, a small light was seen a few meters from the pirates and marins.

Now that the light has gone, you could see a blond man. He wore rather something that looked noble. What drew the attention of those present was the pipe he wore on his back.When the man then noticed that he was in a strange room with different people, he went into a combat position.

"Where am I?" he asked no one in particular. "You're in my reaction room. Here you will react with a few others on pictures, videos and scenes." Leanna smiles at him.

The Marines were beginning to realize who had been brought into the room with them. "That's Sabo, the left one on von Dragen the revolutionary."

When Sabo's name came out, Luffy and Ace listened intently. "And who are you?" Sabo then asked. "My name is Leanna. But before you react to something with the others, you would like to give something back to you." 

Sabo frowns. "What do you want to give me back, I don't even know you." "I want to give you back your memories." "My- My memories?!"

Leanna then walks up to Sabo and touches his forehead. Shortly thereafter, Sabo falls to his knees. Holding his head, he lets out a painful grunt. Then when Sabo looked up again, he was looking at Luffy and Ace. 

"Luffy....Ace.....My Bothers!" Sabo then yelled and started to cry.

The two D brothers then ran up to their brother believed dead and hugged him. 

After everyone had calmed down, the brothers sat down together. The crews who knew at least one of the brothers watched with loving eyes.

The Marines were horrified when they realized the meaning of the words.Portgas D. Ace, second in command of Whitebeard, Monkey D. Luffy, Captain of the Straw Hats and Sabo the Left hand Dragons WERE BROTHERS!

"Okay, now that everything has calmed down, we can start. You will respond to ASL." Leanna then announces.Sheer confusion was seen on most faces, but bright smiles formed on the faces of the three brothers.

Sheer confusion was seen on most faces, but bright smiles formed on the faces of the three brothers

"Hahahaha" pirates could be heard laughing. 

Luffy smiles "That looks exactly like when we were younger."

"What do you mean, did you seriously hide earlier? Now I know where Luffy's weird costumes are coming from." Nami smiled. Whitebeard smiles as he sees his son so relaxed.

All you could hear from the women, whether marine or pirate, was awws

All you could hear from the women, whether marine or pirate, was awws.The three brothers blushed, but smiles at the picture. It shows how happy they were in the past and now.Shanks smiles at the picture and couldn't help but think of Roger seeing Luffy with the straw hat and crown.Ace was the spitting image of his mother. maybe not with the hair but definitely with the smile and freckles.Grap smiled as he saw his three grandchildren on the screen.They all look so happy and healthy. But if only they had joined the Navy like he said!

 But if only they had joined the Navy like he said!

Everyone had to laugh at this picture.Ace scolded Luffy for sticking his fingers up his nose. Luffy just smiled. and Sabo started laughing too."I have a question who is the man sitting next to the Vice Admiral?" asked a Marine.The brothers smiled lovingly as they thought of their foster mother."It's not a man, it's a woman. Her name is Dadan, she was our foster mother and a mountain bandie that Garb left us with.""What does Garp have to do with you?" asked another."He's our grandfather.""GRANDFATHER?!" everyone shouted who didn't know."Garp don't tell me you left your grandkids with bandits and then expected them to join the Navy?" exclaimed Sengoku."Join the Navy!" a few burst out laughing. The three may be many things but certainly not marines.

"Hahaha, well you shouldn't be the well-mannered one of us

"Hahaha, well you shouldn't be the well-mannered one of us." Ace started to laugh.Sabo blushed a little but smiled smugly."Sabo, what does that mean?" Luffy asked innocently."Well that uhm means... you know what, I'll tell you later okay Luffy?" sweat sabo."Okay Sabo!" smiled Luffy.

"Wow Luffy you look great in that

"Wow Luffy you look great in that." exclaimed Chopper."Shishishi" Luffy smiled.Everyone gave their compliments. Only the Navy remained silent, they didn't want to give the pirates that satisfaction too."Okay, last picture for today." Leanna announced.

Everyone smiled at the Hermonian image of the three brothers

Everyone smiled at the Hermonian image of the three brothers.Luffy smiled as he mimicked the picture and wrapped his arms around his brothers.Resultantly, Ace sighed and patted Luffy's arms."I love you!" Luffy shouted at his two brothers.The Whitebeards and Red Hair Pirates smiled at the brothers.You could feel the bond of soul between the three.But those present also realized something when they looked at the three. There was always two or one spot free when fighting.It was like trusting someone to watch their back. That her brothers would always be there.