Mugiwara

"Okay, let's start with something simple. You'll be watching one of my favorite pirate crews." The Navy didn't look all right with it. "Why do we have to react to pirates, you're just scum anyway." complained a Marine.

"You're reacting to it because I was bored and I feel like it." This is also shown in the first picture. "The picture shows the dreams of the crew."

"Pff pirates have dreams, you can't be serious, can you?" The Marines started laughing. The pirates were already offended by this. Why can't they dream, they're only human. Then you suddenly realized how cold it was in the room.

"How was that, you little shit? I would always choose pirates over you and why shouldn't you be allowed to dream? I don't want to offend any more pirates."

The older pirates smiled and then grinned as they watched each one's dreams. Those were nice dreams.

"I've heard the name Labom before somewhere, but I can't remember where

"I've heard the name Labom before somewhere, but I can't remember where." "Yohoho, you may have heard it from the Rumba Pirates." Whitebeard looked at Brook, wondering where he had heard the name before. "Aren't you part of the Rumba Pirates, Mister Soulking?" he asked. "Yohoho, yes I was. I do remember hearing about a rookie named Newgate though." thought Brooke. The Whitebeard and Red-Haired Pirates started giggling at the look on the bearded man's face.

"Now to the next one. Here we have the distribution of "roles". For the time being, please keep in mind that there is nothing normal about this crew, not even the distribution of roles.

 For the time being, please keep in mind that there is nothing normal about this crew, not even the distribution of roles

"First we have the Straw Hat Captain Monkey D. Luffy. The Swordsman and Vice-Captain Priate Hunter Loronar Zoro. Next the Navigator Thieving Cat Nami. The Unique Sogeking Usopp. Our Favorite Chef Blackfoot Sanji. And now comes the cutest monster and definitely no pet chopper. The woman who wants to find out the secret century Nico Robin. The man woh build the Ship who will go around the word Cyborg Franky. Now the last and definitely most interesting creature Brook."

When the Marines heard Robin's, they got a bad feeling. The rest of those present were kind of impressed how a crew of just nine people had made it this far."So that was the first and therefore the last for today. I hope you liked it. Well, it doesn't matter, I'll leave then and we'll see each other tomorrow.""Wait a minute....And she's already gone." said Ace. Around them, scon doors also opened with names on each one and a note lay in the middle of a table. Nami walked towards it and picked it up."And what does it say?" asked Luffy. "It says we should go to sleep first and then we'll continue tomorrow." With that, everyone went to their designated rooms.

****************************

I hope you liked it and we will see us next time.