"That it's a smart, useful tactic?"

"No, that it's vile and cruel."

"So? They are Gryffindors, they always overreact."

Delilah frowned, how did she phrase this?

"Well," she started. "The teachers might see it as targeting and bullying, and while Snape and Umbridge might ignore it, the other teachers don't."

Draco's lips twitched.

"So you just don't want me to get in trouble?"

Delilah huffed.

"No, well, yes. I guess that is what I'm trying to say. Just... don't do anything that you'll regret, ok?"

He nodded, smiling softly.

"I won't. Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow."

The next morning, to say the least, tense. Delilah got to the Great Hall before the Gryffindor and Slytherin quidditch teams. The Slytherin team, Draco had told her, was doing a last minute strategy meeting, and the Gryffindors were probably caught in the flood of students that started coming in.

Delilah didn't see any Gryffindors yet, but the Slytherin team was there. When they entered the Slytherin table burst into applause. Draco sat down beside her, looking paler than normal.

"You alright?" she asked.

He nodded as the Gryffindor table exploded with noise.

Delilah looked up and saw Harry enter the hall. They made eye contact. He saw her Slytherin scarf and looked away to help Ron. He didn't seem surprised, and why would he be? It wasn't like she had ever really supported Gryffindor, only Harry. Which she still did, kind of.

She pushed away her thoughts and turned to Draco, noticing his badge for the first time. She groaned.

"You're really going to wear that?"

He nodded.

"Yeah, it's not like Weasley will see it."

Delilah had a sinking suspicion that he would, whether it was before or after the match. Draco ate a little at Delilah's insistence before he had to go with the rest of the team to see the conditions and whatnot.

When it was time to go, she joined the crowds headed to the stadium.

Delilah somehow managed to find Lyra in the crowd, but she was busy with her other friends, so instead she sat next to Daphne, who thankfully hadn't agreed to sing "Weasley is Our King."

After a few minutes the Slytherin team came out to cheers from their house, but boos from everyone else, especially the Gryffindors.

Then the Gryffindor team came out to the cheers of everyone except the Slytherins, who were booing. Delilah politely clapped.

"Captains shake hands," ordered the umpire, Madam Hooch, as Johnson and Montague reached each other. It looked like Montague was trying to crush Angelina's fingers, though she did not wince. "Mount your brooms...."

Madam Hooch placed her whistle in her mouth and blew. The balls were released and the fourteen players shot upward. The keepers zoomed for the goalposts, the chasers started after the quaffle, and the beaters started after the bludgers while Harry and Draco started circling the pitch, looking for the snitch.

"And it's Johnson, Johnson with the Quaffle, what a player that girl is, I've been saying it for years but she still won't go out with me —"

"JORDAN!" yelled Professor McGonagall.