Start

Scattered all over the Grandline are the various pirate crews and marines. Everyone is enjoying their quiet day when suddenly there is a loud bang and they find themselves in a strange room with benches.

They looked around and saw many different people. The marines grabbed their weapons as soon as they saw the pirates and were about to attack. When the Marines suddenly couldn't move. The pirates looked around and then saw a woman with sage hair.

"Hi guys, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't attack each other." Said the woman. "Who are you and why did you bring us here." Marco demanded. She smiled at Marco. "I brought you here to react to something that has to do with you. My name is Leanna but you can also call me Lea or Ann. So could you all please sit down so that we can clarify any further questions in peace."

The Mugiwaras, Whiteberads, Red-Haired Pirates, Law  sat on the left and the Marines on the right. "So does anyone have any specific questions before we get started?" Leanna asked. "I have a small one. Why should we do this and why should we trust you?" Shanks asked. ,,Mhm actually a good question. I was bored and wanted to have a little fun. And why you should trust me well, unfortunately I can't tell you anything that could convince you. It's up to you Akagami Shanks." She smiled at him.

,,Okay should we start then, here is our first reaction."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

English is not my native language, so I apologize if there are any mistakes. I still hope that you will have fun reading the next few chapters. This is befor Marineford.