LYRIC'S OUTFIT, HAIR, AND MAKEUP:

AKAI, ZAIRE, AND JAIVYN/SLIM'S OUTFIT:

Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock (Slim)9:25 pmOctober 30, 2022

9:25 pm
October 30, 2022

"slim and zai come see"

ja called me and zai over and we grabbed our cups and went to his section. the club was packed and everybody was dressed as something. there were referees, cheerleaders, strippers and girls dressed as strippers, bitches dressed as 12, prisoners, and all typa shit. nobody in here was dressed as them lil playboy bunny girls or as the money heist people.

"wassup ja"

"aight so since this place packed just keep an eye out fa anybody that try to sneak away. the cameras finally workin so even if that nigga do take my shi and weon see its gon be aight and we gon get him tomorrow."

"ok pops, oh and aunesti outside and ion think you gon like her outfit."

"mcht when i see her we gon talk. ha ass think she grown."

me and zai bust out laughin and ja dismissed us.

"mane ian stayin at ts fa long. im finna go to my bitch house in a few hours."

"you cuffed????" i asked him as we were walkin back to my section.

"mane no but im finna cuff her fr, i might trap her wit my seed."

"nigga you helll." i said laughin and be started laughin too.

"im finna go outside real quick, imma see you."

"aight." and he dapped me up.

i went outside and i saw aunesti car pullin up blastin yb. i laughed to myself and walked to the door. i knocked on the window as she parked.

"hey ja- slim"

"wassup slim"

"hey yall."

"aight im finna go in i need a shot." lyric said gettin out the car and me and aunesti laughed.

she gestured for me to get in and i did.

she opened the glove compartment and pulled out a blunt. i watched her as she lit it and took a pull from it. she passed it to me and blew out the smoke.

"what is it like in there?"

"its aii, whole lotta hoes and niggas. smell like weed and them the drinks look exotic as hell."

"you not drinkin?"

"nah i knew you was gon need a ride home."

"mane wtv." she said laughin

"oh and i like yo costume. this money heist shit hard."

"preciate you, yo brothers got the same shi on tho."

"yeah i know."

"yo playboy shi fye too, you look good."

"thank you, you too."

"aight lets go so yo dad can yell at you." i said laughin.

"mane i knew one of dem big headed ass hoes was gon snitch on me." she huffed while grabbin the stuff she was bringin in the club.

i got out the car and walked over to her door and opened it.

"and yo ass lookin fat too." i said to the point where she could kind of hear.

she laughed and bent started to bend down and i stood her back up real quick. she started laughin harder and i shook my head. once we got in the building she started lookin around and then i pointed to ja's section and then the one with zai, akai, and lyric in it. she pointed to the one with her dad first and we started walkin.

"heyyy daddy."

"hey baby, hollon fuck is you wearin."

"my costume." she said and smiled.

"girl thats that leangery shit."

"this nigga did not just say leangery" i said and started laughin.

"them playboy hoes could put me on the cover" she said doin the period hand motion and stickin her tounge out.

"mane getcho ass outta hea, imma let you be grown today and today only."

"okk bye daddy, imma see you later" she said and went to hug him and walked back to me.

we started walkin to back to the section but she pulled me to the bar so she could get sum.

"excuse me, can i get 3 bottles of henny at that section over there" she pointed at our section and the bartender nodded and grabbed the bottles.

"that would be-"

"my dad is ja."

"oh nevermind, enjoy."

"thank you."

and we walked off to my section with the bottles.

"yall i got hennyyyyy."

"yeahhhhh" everybody yelled but lyric bein the loudest.

me, zai, akai, lyric, some girl, and now aunesti. she sat the bottles down on the table and went to go hug akai and zai. i went to sit down and zai passed me the blunt they was passin when i heard aunesti come sit next to me.

10 minutes later some song started playin which made all the girls get up and go to the dance floor. 2 of the bottles of hennessy were already empty so everybody was semi drunk except me. lyric drug akai, that girl took zai, and aunesti pulled me up. kion was already dancin with some girl.

aunesti started rappin to the song and then she started twerkin which made me come behind her. she was movin her ass inna circle and i was catchin it. she then backed up to where her ass and my dick were right on each other. once she stopped she was out of breath and just looked at me.

"whats that?"

she pointed at my dick. i bent down to her ear.

"sum you caused."

she looked at me with wide eyes and "blushed". we walked back to our section and continued the night.

———————————————————————
enjoy, and ian proofread. vote and make sure to share your thoughts and give me ideas!!⭐️

& sorry this took so long, next update will come soon