"Wait what is the order of the zodiacs?" I asked as Virgo sighed.

"Well it starts with Aries the ram, Taurus the bull, Gemini the twins, Cancer the crab, Leo the lion, Virgo the maiden." Said Scorpio.

"Slash Virgin." Sniggered Scorpio as I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Muttered Virgo as Taurus sighed.

"Continue V." Said Taurus.

"Libra the scale, Scorpio the Scorpion, Sagittarius the centaur-"

"What the hell is a centaur?" I asked as Taurus decided to explain.

"So it's like is a creature from Greek mythology with the upper body of a human and the lower body and legs of a horse."

"A what?" I questioned.

"It is a man horse." Scorpio said.

"Oh I get it carry on Virgo."

"Capricorn the sea goat,Aquarius the water bearer and lastly the twelfth zodiac Pisces the fish."

"Ooo you made the last one seem cooler than the rest of ours I wonder why." Grinned Taurus as Virgo rolled his eyes.

"She's my girlfriend now leave me alone." Said Virgo as he hung up right after and me and Taurus bursted out laughing.

"Oh wait Scorpio didn't finish telling us the rest of what happened." I said as the realization struck me like lightning.

"Oh yeah..." said Taurus as we sighed.

"We'll call them back later let's keep searching somewhere else." I said as me and Taurus continued our Search.

••••••••••••
Leo POV

Virgo had just called us and he and Scorpio explained to us the news and I am shocked.

Great I love being targeted! Fuck everyone I hate the world. Why did you have to do this to me!!! It could have been a happy holiday for all of us but noooooo we are being hunted down by random people. Fuck this stupid world that I for some reason live in.

"Calm down Leo don't worry we can fix all of this." Reassured Aquarius.

Wait what?

"How did you-"

"Dumbass you were talking out loud again. Ugh why can't this just stay straight " Said Libra as he rolled his eyes while trying to straighten his shirt.

"Ok so where we heading to next?" I asked as Libra shrugged we were currently walking through a park and by now the sun had already gone.

"Wait what time is it?" asked Aquarius as I glanced at my watch.

"9pm." I answered as libra sighed.

"Maybe we should start heading back to the meeting point." I suggested as they both nodded.

"Huh strange your actually starting to get mature, ever since this trip." Said Libra and my heart sank all of the sudden, not because of what Libra said but The feeling of a friend who was nowhere to be found.

"Don't worry Lee we will find him." Said Aquarius as she smiled.

"Yeah..." I answered as we walked back to the meeting place in silence.

Suddenly , there was a blood curdling scream and all three of us instantly turned to the direction of the noise.

"Shit, wait that sounds like Pisces." Muttered Aquarius.

Our eyes widened in horror as we started running to the direction of the scream.

That was when we saw an unconscious and bloody Aries she was slung over by a strangers shoulder but I couldn't see the persons face as it was pitch black.

"Hey release Aries!" I yelled as I through a rock at the stranger I missed and in a split of a second the person was gone. Just like that.. another one of us was gone...

"No no no this can't be happening." Muttered Pisces as she sunk down the ground and started to silently sob.

We all crowded round her as eventually all of us started sobbing while trying to comfort eachother.

"Well I guess I might be next." I said light heartedly while trying to smile.

"Don't say that." Said Libra as he wiped his tears.

"We need to go to the others. NOW"

I nodded more determined than ever. Nothing was going to stop me from saving our friends.

Nothing....

??? POV

Oh how lovely another zodiac! And a pretty one aswell...

Don't worry my little Leo you will surely see you friends soon. As you may be next....

————//—————//////———-///————///————-///———-///——-//———/

Ok so Chapter 34 done!  And I'm so sorry for the long update. Next POV will be I think Virgo! So I think that some of the zodiacs were not mentioned in this chapter and may have only be mentioned like once so yeah don't worry I will try to mention all the zodiacs equally in the next chapter.

Also Happy Easter if you are celebrating it!

Have a wonderful day or night! <3

~Weirdsecrets

xxx

🐣🐣🐣

The zodiac journey~ •1•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें