Chapter 13~way back home

Taurus POV

We took off with the lead-

"See you suckers!!!" Screamed Gemini while Aquarius was putting up her middle finger to the boys. It was slightly funny yet concerning... but who cares?!

There was the an awkward silence as we all started to do our own things. Pisces was editing photos while listening to music and quietly singing to herself as Aries was sound asleep and snoring. Gemini was scrolling through social media as every once in a while she stopped to giggle. Hmmm...... what is that about.... Anyways, Aquarius was staring out the window while silently muttering to herself. Capricorn was Umm driving smoothly. And I was reading a cook book for recipes. Since everyone was sooo picky with food.

Maybe next time I should just get dirt and bake them into brownies......

I wonder what the boys are doing......

Cancer POV

So me and the boys were determined as hell to beat the girls NO matter what! But now Leo was driving since he said he was a 'good driver' and he couldn't even start the car as I rolled my eyes at Gemini who was screaming something and with Aquarius putting up her middle finger. Ughh how immature...ok now I am acting like Virgo...

Anyways, five minutes later Leo FINALLY took of and we flew in the sky and fell down flat on a grandma...  Yes please applaud at my sarcasm. I learnt from the best (my mother)....I mean Scorpio-

"I'm boooooorrrrrrredd!" Comments Libra as he almost fell out of his seat. This is why you need to wear seatbelts kids.

"Saaameeee." Replied Sagittarius as he looked out of the window with a resting bitch face.

"Oooooo let's play truth or dare!" Giggled Libra while batting his lashes.

"Umm HELL NO!" Shrieked Scorpio. I was bored out of my mind so I was in.

"I'll play." I volunteered as Libra grinned.

"Leo is now playing too and so is Sag and Canc." Said  Libra as Virgo rolled his eyes.

"Fine it's not like I have anything better to do." Virgo announced which left only Scorpio.

"No"He said bluntly and we all decided to use the puppy eyes (we all knew he hated it and that he couldn't resist our cuteness 😉)

"Ewwww stop doing that! fine I'll do it." He muttered as he cringed at us.

"Oh I thought they were adorable not ewwwwww." Yelled Leo who was still driving (don't ask).

"Just start already."ordered Virgo with his arms crossed...Clearly judging us.

"Ok so then Virgo truth or dare?" Asked Libra while wriggling his brows.

"Truth." Said Virgo not breaking his eye contact with Libra.

"Who do you like?" Asked Libra as we all leaned in to hear him.

"I like my childhood teddy bear and I miss him very much." Said Virgo while smiling at the thought.

"What? You didn't give specifics?" He replied as we all glared at him. That lucky smart guy.

"Ok then out of all the zodiac girls who do you like?" Asks Libra as Virgo laughed.

"You already asked the question dumbass."

"OmG Virgin sweared." I mimicked in a girly voice. Which only gave me a glare. (So unappreciative to my kindness)

"Ok my turn Sagittarius truth or dare?" Asks Virgo while glancing at Sagittarius.