Chapter 14~what took you guys so long?

Leo POV

Us boys we were determined to win at any cost and we knew that we would get back to the mansion faster than the girls, I mean they got pulled over!

Well since we were probably winning all of the sudden Virgo yelled.

"We would arrive in five minutes!" We all cheered as we soon got into the garage to find that the girls' minibus was already there. Suddenly there was a bark as a little puppy brushed my legs.

"Cosmo!" We all said as we went to pat the dog who we had left without. (Don't worry we gave him like a life-supply of food and we already trained him)

"Ugh they beat us!" Groaned Cancer as all the boys started complaining.

Then Aries came skipping out of nowhere with her flaming red hair in braids and she smirked at us.

"Where have you guys been? We've been waiting for you guys for 5 hours!!"

We all glanced at eachother confused as it was like a 9 hour drive.

"How did you guys get here that quickly." Asks a confused Virgo.

"It's magic cuz." Skipped in Capricorn who smiled and winked.

"It's a secret! Shhhh!" Said Gemini while giggling.

"Yeah you guys were just.." said Taurus

"Tooo dumb to notice..." continued Aquarius.

"And WAY toooo slowww!" Said Pisces as all of the boys looked at them in bewilderment.

They must off hit their head somewhere

"Ugh i don't care let me just go to my room I am tired from driving!"muttered Scorpio as he silently walked up the stairs. The rest of us watched as he looked back down at us.

"What you guys aren't tired?" Deadpanned Scorpio.

"Yeah I guess I am tired." Said Libra as he followed Scorpio. The rest of us followed as the girls decided to go shopping.

I slumped into my pillow flat on my face as I drifted off to sleep

With the girls

"Ok so where first?" Asked Pisces

"Hmm I was thinking we go get some lunch." Said Aquarius.

"Ooooo how about Taco Bell or McDonald's Ooooo or KFC or Chipotle or-" ranted Pisces.

"All of them!" Remarked Gemini with jazz hands.

"Umm that doesn't sound like a great..." Said Taurus

"Yeah... it doesn't sound like a great idea." Carried on Capricorn.

"Oh please we could each order only one thing for ourselves in each fast food restaurant." Said Aries with a duh tone.

"Fine." Says Taurus as she rolls her eyes.

"Ok so where first?!" Repeated Pisces.

"Uhh how about Starbucks first?" Asks Aquarius as the rest of the girls agreed.

They all got into the 2 cars.

In car 1- Aries, Gemini,Pisces

"Let's go extra fast but not fast enough to get a speeding ticket!" Suggested Gemini as Aries nodded.

"Ok let's see how fast this child can go." Exclaimed Aries as she pressed a pedal.

"Music!" Said Pisces.

"Sure!" Said Gemini as she turned some knobs.(or whatever it is called)

Soon enough after some laughs they had finally arrived at Starbucks with Group 2's car close behind with a crash that they didn't question about.

With Group 2- Taurus, Aquarius, Capricorn

Taurus was currently driving as slow as a snail. No I mean like literally!

"Taurus Umm why are we going so slow??" Asks Aquarius as she watched many cars beep their horns at them and the bald man who was yelling cuss words at them.

"Ehhh I feel like being annoying today!" Says Taurus while shrugging.

"You know that some people might ACTUALLY have IMPORTANT EVENTS!!!" Said Aquarius while screaming the last parts.

"Ehhh I feel like being annoying !" Says Taurus while shrugging once again.

Aqua looked at Capricorn for help to only see that the goat was reading a romance novel.

"Are you not going to help me out?" Asks Aquarius.

"Taurus drive faster we are going to get called by the cops since our car is going at a very suspicious speed!"  Says Capricorn as Taurus sighed.

"Fine! Whatever!" She said as she zoomed past the other cars.

"Ok now not tooo fast since we are going to get pulled over AGAIN!" Mentions Aquarius as Taurus somehow spawned them to Starbucks  just right behind Group 1's car, almost crashing into the car behind them.

"...."

"......"

"....."

"... Ok......"

"This is interesting....."

"Yeah....."

"How the HELL did we get HERE." Said Capricorn in a loud whisper. The 2 girls just stared at her dumbfounded.

Taurus power of teleportation and ??? And Earth sign powers.

Taurus heard in her mind.

"Umm teleportation??" Says Taurus with nervous laughter.

"The voice in my head said that I have teleportation powers then the next word was like blurred and I also have Earth sign powers??" Explains Taurus as Capricorn and Aquarius eyes were as large as saucers.

"Well I have read a book about zodiac signs and we have the exact same names as the zodiacs...." Says Capricorn as Aquarius glanced at her in worry.

"What are we going to do!" Said Aquarius in a low and monotone voice. They intended to tell the other girls later and also the boys later aswell but for now they were going to have fun and tell everyone eventually.....

——//——-//———-/———-//—//————-//—-//—/—/-//-/////-/———///////———-

Hi! So Taurus just got her powers! So just saying her powers are teleportation, mystery one, earth sign powers. Ok so each zodiac would have 2 powers and their element powers!

Who do you think is going to get their powers next?

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

~Weirdsecrets

Here are some cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪