Chapter 24 pt2~ Carnival

Cancer POV

I felt my heart halt as the ride stopped abruptly. Pisces made a little squeak as I felt like we were flying out of the cart. Scorpio just rolled his eyes at us as he dragged us two to the end.

"S-sooooo d-di-dizzy." Murmured Pisces.

"Somme oneeee hellpppp." I muttered as my head seemed to be spinning in continuous circles.

"Oh hurry up and get up people are going to think I am related to you!" Scolded Scorpio as he rolled his eyes and sighed in exasperation.

"But we are your friends aren't we!" I said childishly.

"No I'm not." Said Scorpio as me and Pisces both playfully gave him cute puppy eyes.

"Oh fuck off." Said Scorpio while pushing us away.

"Yeah we know you looovvvvvveeeee us!" I said with a stupid grin on my face as people started staring.

"Plus you don't have any other friends!" Said Pisces as Scorpio glared at her comment.

"I-I do!" Blurted Scorpio as me and Pisces burst out into a fit of giggles which soon became so hysterical that my stomach hurted so much that I thought I was going to puke.

"Shut up I'm going to find NEW friends then." Stated Scorpio as he went to a group of boys who were laughing at a joke one of them made.

Scorpio chatted to the guys as he side glanced at us once before laughing with the dudes. He was actually having fun.   Little do the water signs know, Scorpio had talked the group of boys to prank his friends.

Anyways... back to Cancer....

Me and Pisces stared at Scorpio in shock. I didn't know he can make friends!

"He is actually making friends for once!" I commented.

"Oh he is?? I thought he was beating them up." Pisces said concerningly  as Scorpio patted one of the guys back.

"Where did you get that from he is just patting his back?" I said as Pisces turned slightly red from embarrassment.

"Ohh so that's what he was doing!" Said Pisces as I decided to go up to Scorpio and the gang of boys he was talking to while Pisces went to get cotton candy before joining me and Scorpio.

With the Uhhhh... two Fire signs?

Aries and Leo had decided to go to a nearby restaurant.

"Ok so what should we order without Sag?" Asked Leo while laughing and feeling bad for Sagittarius who was not with the other two Fire signs currently.

"Ok so let's get some uhh?" Said Aries as she pondered.

"How about we ask the waiter what the best dish is!" Leo said as He thought of an idea.