He felt the warmth leaving him. He is missing it within a second.

" Jen....mm you know MY TIGER. Look how he was now a grown up man, a hansome man to be exact", Yoongi introduced Taehyung while hugging his shoulders. Taehyung widened his eyes at how Yoongi introduced him to his friend who looks like she have heard about him. That means

.....his Hyung had been talking about him to them. He never had forget him

An immense wave of happiness rushed through his body as he smiled brightly and held his hand for a handshake which she genuinely returned. "Hi Taehyung. I have heard a lot about you from this cat over here. But how can a handsome man like you can be his---", she was cut off when Yoongi signalled her. She got that Yoongi is still not ready to reveal himself but who can say to him that Taehyung already knew his identity.

" Moving onto the next one, This is my angel's devil brother and my tiger's bunny husband, Kim Jungkook", Yoongi introduced while wiggling his eyes at Jungkook who scoffed at the introduction while Taehyung was feeling shy at the introduction. 'Tiger's bunny', sounds good.

“ But how are you here now? You didn’t even have time attend my marriage saying you were out of c-o-n-n-e-c-t-i-o-n and s-t-a-t-i-o-n”, Yoongi scoffed looking mad, while Sehun sulked,While Jennie smiled and hugged Yoongi’s arms with one hand and holding her ears on the other while looking at Sehun with pleading eyes. “You two know I love travelling. I just went to Iceland that time. I couldn’t come at time. And about now being here. I just landed in morning and planned to come meet you idiots both but as a COO of Mins Enterprises I got Mr. Han's invitation which he mailed me days ago that I failed to notice. So I decided to surprise you both”, she said apologizing to her best friends. They finally smiled at her nodding their heads.

All the simple introductions and talks were over while they planned to catch up after the party. As soon as all the important guests arrived Mr. Han , the oraganiser of this party came upon the stage and said “ First of all I would like to thank all the guests who have decided to spent their precious evening here regardless of their tiring day, today I’m gonna pass my company to my one and only son who made me proud at each and every moment, Jaebum”, with that an young man came forward with the same smile as of his father and greeted the guests with a decent bow and gave a small yet honest oath of taking his company  its next level making his father more proud. With that the party began and everyone were served foods and drinks.

Mr. Han was now talking with Yoongi and Tae and Jimin about some company and that new project matters while Jungkook ,Kai, Sehun and Jennie are talking and drinking.
“ Umm… Se-ah I could see some love blossoming here…”, Jennie teased at how Sehun is serving Kai and taking care of his each and every needs. “Yah… don’t be such a tease soon you will have to arrange my marriage with this cutie here and look after each and everything just as we planned.”, he sassed and pulled Kai to himself boldly making the said boy’s cheeks burn in embarassment and shy. While Jungkook and Jennie laughed at his bluntness. Jungkook could see many young ladies of important families are eyeing Taehyung and Yoongi. He knew Yoongi would handle it but his baby husband couldn’t even differentiate their looks on him. He surely will need to  get a tag or something for his husband to wear writing “already owned by KIM JUNGKOOK”, he smiled at his own silly thoughts. While Jennie shook her head smiling and drinking her wine while she noticed the oblivious Jeleous bunny there.
He went directly to the talking CEOs and hooked his arms around Taehyung's waist hugging him from side and glaring at those high class walking make up sets. He didn't notice how the other three stopped talking. He looked at them to see Mr. Han and Yoongi giving him teasing looks and Jimin just , he as always giving his monotone face. He looked beside to see his husband's reddened ears and neck. He was looking around not meeting his eyes. He pecked his husband's tempting buffy cheeks and smiled at him moving away. "You got yourself a possessive husband Mr.Kim", teased Mr. Han. Yoongi laughed nodding his head agreeing to the elder. But who can tell him he himself is a possessive one as he still holding his husband's waist during the talk.

Jennie saw this all with her fond eyes. She could see the innocence of Taehyung and Jungkook being his opposite bold and brave of his actions. It’s always love which makes us think insane, do anything insane just to see our love happy. 

Love

That word hit her heart painfully when she glanced at Min Yoongi. She had loved Yoongi since their high school. Her love is not like in some drama , an evil character’s obsession, no her love can’t even be read in the same line as that kind of obsession. Her love was pure, true and loyal. Ever since she recognised her feelings she didn’t even took a glance at the handsome men who proposed her with wealth, money , jewels , even someone with genuine feelings. But her heart refused everything. She waited for a perfect timing when Yoongi would get to meet his family and be happy and then she would propose him and they would live happily. She knew Yoongi was a person who would love whoever he marry. So she hopefully stood by his side in his each and every step. Her love was unknown to every person but just her mother. She never thought her delay to propose him would lead her to hear those  yet happy information of his love’s marriage but not with her but someone else  from his own mouth with such an excitement which killed her heart with each word. She didn’t even come out of her room. But her mother convinced her to atleast try and not lose her hope. A mother can't see her child who didn't do anything wrong but just loved someone hopelessly, hurting herself each and everyday. This one month was a torture to both mother-daughter duo. So as a Mother Mrs. Kim (Jennie 's mom) convinced her to reveal her true feelings , her love towards Yoongi. It is never late for Love. So She will try to atleast make Yoongi aware of her feelings towards him. But she couldn’t even talk a word seeing her love smiling happily but at someone else. It hurts her that she can’t feel his happiness when all she want was him to be happy and contented. She will live her life with just his memories but somewhere her mother’s motivating words made her come here today to atleast try her luck and fate. A fate which made her lose her chance to feel Yoongi's love. She knew each and every habits and likes and dislikes of Yoongi like the back of her mind. The trio Jennie, Sehun and Yoongi were best friends shared each and everything with each other. Just like how Yoongi called her the very first when he get to know his grandparents decision to inform her about the sudden news. She couldn't tell him to stop. What would she reason out? She felt helpless. Miles apart, she couldn't even stand in her legs when next day the same voice of her love echoed in her ears with the confirmation of marriage date. Yoongi as always told her every day's scenerio as always narrating each and every moment of the marriage scenerio. Even whe she refused to attend his calls. He still updated her in messages and asked her well being too. How can she make herself to forget such a human whom she loved to the core?

With that party to came to an end after some business talk with the other CEOs and some formal introductions. With this the day came to an end. They all decided to go to Kim’s Mansion.
   While Taekook took one car and Yoonmin came to their car, suddenly Yoongi turned around and asked, “Jen, how did you come here by the way?”. Jennie who was following Yoonmin couple absent minded her eyes glued at Yoongi’s hand around Jimin’s waist holding him safe and warm. Oh how much had she dreamed such moments with Yoongi in her life. To be safe and sound in his arms. All are now just ashes out of her burnt heart.  She controlled her tears and brought back from her thoughts when Yoongi asked her. “Oh, I came by cab, my car isn’t delivered here yet”, she replied smiling at his concern. “You stupid, come let’s go to our home Hero will be jumping around when he sees you “, Yoongi said pulling her along with him opening the back seat door to her and pushed her inside. He went to his standing husband and pecked his lips and made him sit in the front seat. He moved to the driver seat and the car ride starts towards Kim’s Mansion.
And ride of Jimin's Jeleousy ride starts there.

~ to be continued

Please comment guys its the only thing motivating me to update in the midst of my heavy schedule.

Bye lovelies 💜