Part 6

The week later

Alex's POV 

Last week was a real hell because of Isabella and her questions about Edward or the Cullens. She ended up finding out that I was friends with Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper and wanted to ask me about them. 

I knew she was onto something by her constant behaviour and how she kept saying they were too pretty or perfect to be human. I was afraid she would find out soon enough and couldn't stop her. 

I also discovered that she was a shield but fortunately weaker than me and although Edward couldn't get into her head I could. However, I had the feeling that Edward would do anything to make Isabella discover what they were. 

I was in the final place in the picture for the family with only the protective barrier left to apply. To my misfortune I had run out of the oil and had to run to the shop to buy it. I put on something comfortable and headed for the car.

I got to the shop quite quickly and was able to find the olive without any problems

I got to the shop quite quickly and was able to find the olive without any problems. I decided to do my shopping straight away and get it over with. I went to a nearby market and picked up a basket, I had a shopping list on my phone so I quickly picked up what I needed. 

I took 2 bags of food and 2 packs of treats for Blue, fruit, bread, vegetables, juice, tea, chicken fillet, catfish, sausage, ham, cheese, coffee, snacks, eggs and milk. I walked around the aisles once more to check that I had everything and took everything I needed. 

I made my way to the car and managed to finish the painting without too much trouble. when dad told me about Isabella and that she was fine. He told everyone I was at the clique about the painting 4 hours away from Forks so I couldn't be at the hospital. 

 I knew that because Edward saved her, Isabella would try harder to find out what they were. When she finds out, she will do anything to turn into one of them and she won't care what she loses.

Some time latar

I've finished doing my school papers although I still have a week's break I've decided to do one last essay this year. It counts for 60% of our final grade and we still have 2 weeks to give it but I preferred to do it earlier and then come back to it. 

In the same way as with my paintings I can find mistakes which I didn't see the first time and it always works. I decided to go for a run with Blue but it would be silly to go alone. I decided to call Rose and ask her if she wanted to join me. 

I know that Edward and Alice are stressing her out and it would be a good idea for her to get away. Not counting those attacks on residents that the police are subbing for animal attacks but it's really nomads. 

She agreed to go with me and said Emmett and Jasper would join us. It wasn't long before type arrived with the boys and I knew immediately that something was wrong. We greeted each other and headed into the woods Blue was running through the middle of the trees where I was touring with my favourite vampires. 

After a few minutes I couldn't stand the silence any longer '' What's going on '' I asked '' Isabella will know in a few days about us '' said Jasper '' Alice got a vision that she will find inda days. Exactly on the nearest sunny day'' added Emmett and there was a longer silence. 

I decided to change the subject knowing that it would improve their mood and we started talking about different topics. I told them about my plans to go to Paris or New York on holiday and Jasper said he would love to meet me. 

Many may think that me and jasper love each other as lovers but there is only a strong sibling bond between us. Jasper thinks of me as his little sister and I think of him as an older brother. For this he is more protective of me than Rose and Emmett. 

I went along with the plan knowing that Rose and Emmett would want to go somewhere on their own and didn't want him to stay with the others. We walked for about two hours and slowly made our way back towards my house. You could see that Blue was tired because he walked slowly beside me and was panting a little. I should have taken the water with me but I will remember that next time. 

A few days later

I was watching a movie with my dad trying to distract him from what he had recently learned. Suddenly my phone rang and I had a bad feeling. I put the phone on speaker '' What's up Jasper?'' she asked '' She knows'' '' Who knows what?'' I asked

'' Isabella knows what we are'' he said and the phone fell out of my hand. I quickly picked it up '' How ?'' I asked '' On the beach in La Push she found out about the legends and today in Seattle she found a book on the legends. Alice confirmed that Isabella knows'' he said

''Thank you for the information Jasper'' I said and hung up the phone. I looked at my dad '' Well here we go'' he said '' Toxic relationship in progress'' I added and we focused on the movie.

 I looked at my dad '' Well here we go'' he said '' Toxic relationship in progress'' I added and we focused on the movie