The Dynamo Tynamo

After winning his third battle in the Battle Frontier against Tucker, our heroes stop to rest at Driftveil City before making their way to Virbank City, home to Serena's third Pokemon Contest in the Pokemon Contest World Tour. However, after leaving Driftveil, they suddenly found themselves lost in the forest near what seemed to be a cave system.

Gary: Yeah..... I think we're lost.

Green: *sarcastic* Wow, interesting revelation, Professor. Tell us something we don't know!

Serena: *checks PokeNav* Well, we shouldn't be too far from the road. If we pass by this cave and keep heading North, we'll hit Mistralton City and eventually Virbank.

Ash: At least we have a sound direction to head. Let's just keep going until we find the road.

???: *snide tone* Well, if it isn't the Loser Lover.

The group turned in the direction of the voice, which immediately soured the mood as the voice is revealed to belong to Evelyn, the same girl that abandoned Oliver in Olivine City.

Serena: *bitter* Evelyn. Why are you here?

Evelyn: Just out here training the new Pokemon Daddy bought me. This one's a lot better than the ugly little Oshawott I was stuck with. Now tell em this, losers. Have any of you seen any Tynamo around here?

Ash: Tynamo?

Gary: Last I checked, Tynamo are a type of rare Pokemon that live in Unova. You've seen Tynamo around here?

Evelyn: Beats me, I've heard they're all over the place since they've been leaving Chargestone Cave. For some reason, a bunch of Pokemon have been leaving that place in droves.

Ash grew worried at the comment made by Evelyn, as to him, it seemed like the native Pokemon were being kicked out of their own home.

Ash: This doesn;t seem right. If Tynamo are so rare, why are they just leaving their home?

Gary: We better investigate.

Evelyn: Oh no you don't! Those Tynamo are mine, so you stay away from Chargestone Cave!

Gary: Hey, what gives you the right to tell people what to do?

Serena: Yeah, whoever finds the Tynamo first has the right to catch it fair and square.

Evelyn: Says who? Normally I would abide by such guidance, but since you wanted to keep a loser Pokemon, who the hell cares?! Just stay out of my way and stay away from any Tynamo!

The bratty girl stormed off with a red face, leaving the group soured up and frustrated, especially Serena since she remembered what her Oshawott's previous trainer did to him.

Serena: *growls* That no-good, self centered... Sometimes, I just can't believe people like her can become trainers!

Gary: It really sucks that people like that can get away with such behaviour, huh Ash?

However, Gary didn't get a response, causing him to turn and look to his side, only to find Ash, Cobalt, and Green missing.

Gary: Ash?...... *angry* AAAASSSHHHHH!!!!!!

—------------------------------------------

In the forest, Ash was walking away with a frustrated expression with his starters, still fuming over Evelyn's demeanour towards them and her insensitivity to what could possibly be a greater picture.

Ash: That Evelyn... She makes Damian look like an angel.

Cobalt: I'd feel sorry for any Tynamo she catches.