The Origin

On a distant island far from the coast of Kanto, a wreckage of an old laboratory is seen. Metal splinters rusted and broken glass still stained the ground. Though the wreckage remained unsifted, the Pokemon we know now as Mewtwo is seen standing in the wreckage, looking around and investigating, his armor now discarded, revealing his tall body of stump-like ears, a long, bulbous purple tail, and intense violet eyes that seemed to hold not just rage, but confusion.

Mewtwo: 'This place.... It feels familiar...... Like I have been here my entire life.... Who am I?...'

Though as he looks around, he stops as kneels down and his hand brushes something; a photograph depicting a hieroglyph of a small cat-like creature. At the sight of this photo, Mewtwo then clutched his head, backing away and hearly stabbing his back as he knelt, pictures and voices flashing in his head.

Mewtwo: 'What.... What is this..... Are these.... My..... Memories.....?'

Though that's all we get as the camera cuts to back just as Mewtwo kneels even lower, the backs of his hands touch the gravel.

—-------------------------------------------------

Darkness......

That was all Mewtwo could see as of now. But all around him felt... liquid. Then again, he didn;t know what that was. Not only that, he didn't exactly know what the strange sounds surrounding him were. Or they're meaning.

Though as he only saw the darkness, the camera cuts to show a younger, marketable Mewtwo curled in on himself whilst floating in a black void.

Mewtwo: 'Where am I?..... Who am I?...... What am I?.....'

He didn;t know exactly what was going on. I mean, how could he. This was most likely the first Mewtwo ever had a sentient and cohesive thought. Though as Mewtwo sat, he heard some odd things being said around him. Something about him not being conscious or his other vital signs. He didn;t know what that meant, but he assumed none of it was good as he opened his eyes for the first time in the void, only to be greeted by black.

Mewtwo: 'I sense others are nearby... What are those strange sounds they make?...'

???: Those are words. They're talking.

Mewtwo was alerted at the sudden voice as he fully awakened in his mind. Looking around, he saw some odd light forming nar him, morphing and changing before his very eyes. The light faded to reveal some sort of odd specimen. A small body with fair skin and a frilly white covering and some weird blue fur on its head.

Mewtwo: What.... Are you?...

???: *smiles* What do you mean? I'm a girl, I'm a person.

Mewtwo: A person?... Am I a person too?

???: Well.... You look like a Pokemon. But you can talk. I didn;t know a Pokemon could talk like a person.

Mewtwo: Pokemon? Person? What are those? Which one am I?

???: Well... It might matter to you if you're a person or Pokemon, but not to me. *twirls* If you're in this place, I guess you're the same as all of us.

Suddenly, like the "person", more creatures appeared. These being an odd looking four-legged creature with a bump on its back, an orange one with a light on its tail, and a blue one with a shell. For some reason, they couldn;t talk. Maybe they were too young?

Just then, more weird words appeared out of nowhere. Something about telepathy, whatever that was, but one word stuck out to the little one.... MEWTWO.

Mewtwo: Mew....Two..... What is that?