R.V: And You can't be becoz Children Heart are so pure you can't be like them. And You do need to learn some imp things For Now Stop your stupid Talks and Lets come to the point So Would You like To Play This Sweet game.

Soh: How Many Times I have to tell you No Means No Totally No.

R.V: Okay So Lets starts the game.

A light fell on soha and room nothing us visible except soha.

R.V: So Do You Want to have some time with my Ghost Friends they will be happy to meet you.

Soh(Scared):Noooooo.

R.V: Good Decision.

White light on soha turned off and red lights gets on.

And She see this and scream and move away when Suddenly something come from above

Soh: ahhhhhh Please leave please Nooo

R.V: Uffoo Miss Khurrana You like it soo much you want more.

Soh: I said Stoppppp I said No Don't you know the meaning just stop.

R.V: Miss Khurrana We are just following you Afterall even You Don't listen when someone tell you to stay away and atay in your limits.

Soh(crying): what are you talkng

Soha run and come a little far from those ghost when she listen weird voice. And See this Person look towards Soha.

 And See this Person look towards Soha

He tried to come close to her and she starts crying hysterically

Soh(crying):Please Please Leave Me Please Nooooooooo.

Saying this she fell unconscious.

Manik look toward nandu with questionable eyes.

Nan: Baby Nothing Serious Happened to her she just fall unconscious becoz of her fear. And she needs to Learn When someone say Stop she needs to stop.

Ma: Next what will you do.

Nan: We will meet her But Before that lets get Freshnup and Have some breakfast I am supper hungry.

Ma: I love You Jaan Soo much.

Nan: I Love You too Baby Come Lets Have Shower.

Manik and Nandu Take a shower together but sober one becoz Nandu Is hungry.

Nandu and Manik get ready and Move to kitchen Nandu was about to make something for them when bell ring and Manik receive food.

Nan: Mani Food You Ordered Food.

Ma: Yes Jaan you were hungry so I ordered food for us Come lets have it fast

Like always nandu sit on his lap manik feeds Nandu and Nandu feeds manik. After some time they reached some isolated place and went inside and see soha all tie up on the chair. nandu signal someone and he splash a  cold water Bucket on her face.she wake up with jerk.

Nan: How are You Miss Khurrana.

Soh: Nandini Malhotra What do you want from me.

Nan: What can you give me let me think Nothing Yeah But You Can Learn some lessons.

Soh: What's with your lesson you did all of this with me haan.

Nan: yes Absolutely Right. so What

Soh: So What don't you teach some manners to your stupid fellows That when someone say stop you should stop.

Nan: So Look Hows Talking about Manners.So where were you Manners when you molested my husband.

Soh: Oh Come One Nandini he is A Man they feel only good when girls do something like that he also liked that but didn't want to accept that's it.

Nan: Oh so you like when kids played water balloons without your permission.

Soh: How can i like that.

Nan: You said No Na So It Means You also like the things you say No to Like My husband.

Soh: That's different.

Nan: its not different just so he is a Man Doesn't mean he is your property that you can do whatever you want with him he is also an Human. If someone say he/She don't want something its means No just simple No nothing more.

Soh: You are Naive Nandu every Man Like To being touched by sexy beautiful ladies.

Nan: Not Every Miss Everyone is different but you can never understand this.

Nandu signal someone and two people spray on Soha's arms hands and hus foots.

Soh: What's this.Urghhhhh.

Its itching powder and soha can't even touch Herself and scratch go get some relief.

Nan: This pain is nothing i front of disgusting feeling My Mani Went through and The pain i felt to see him on that Hospital bed and that all happened becoz of you Every Man Is Not Sex Addict and A Womenizer.

Soha screamed and cry hard

Soh: Please Leave Me Stop this Please I will not do anything like that with anyone Please.

Nandu signal someone and he give injection to her and cleans her arms and foot and put medicine on.

Nan: You now if i wanted to i would have thrown you infront of Those hungry horny  mens and then you would realize how it felt to be like but I can't do this to you Even the most evilest women also doesn't deserve that You Are a Women Respect Yourself then Others will respect and love you.and Most Importantly No Means Only and Only No either man or women.

Soh: I am Sorry Manik I didn't Mean to hurt you I didn't understand that you don't want that i have always Thoughts all men like all of that especially businessMen. I am Sorry Nandini.

Manik and Nandu Leave and then nandu men release soha and drip her to her home.