Chapter 63. Heroes of Justice

Start from the beginning

She wants to be powerful too and worthy to be called his blade.

Fran accepts the memory and agonizing headaches coming to her head.

The memory proved too heavy for a little girl like her.

"Aghhhhh!!!!" Fran screams in pain and kneels to the ground while holding her head with her small hand.

"Fran!!! What happened to you?! Healing Magic: Serenity." Bobon cast a spell to reduce the pain and give her tranquillity.

Not long something with a dark aura came closer to them.

"Hehe

"Hehe... I thought that was simply my imagination hearing children's voices in this dungeon but look at this." The creature with characteristics like a demon with a horn, sharp teeth, and red skin suddenly appears, and saliva comes out from his mouth treating the girl in front of him as dinner. "I love the meat of little girls, they are tender and tasty. Please... Allow me to release you from the suffering of this cruel world and be part of me!!!" The demon leaps to Fran and wants to eat her.

___________________________________________

[Special Mission for Kuroneko]

[Defeat or Escape from Greater Demon]

___________________________________________

"Why is this demon showing up in this situation? I don't have any choice but to face him and protect..."

Fran instantaneously cut the arms of a demon, the blood gusted from both of his arms that separated from his body.

"Gwaaaaa!!! How... How dare you do this to me?!" The demon is mad at Fran.

"Thou are not worthy to oppose me lowly demon, I suggest you retire or taste summary execution with my sword," Fran warns him.

Bobon was surprised by the sudden change of personality in Fran, She looked more intimidating and cold.

'Wh-What happened to you Fran?'

"Don't underestimate me BRAT!!! Tell me your name before I kill you." The demon releases his dark aura and is ready to attack her.

"I am Fran, Blade of Satria. From now on I promise to never let myself be defeated by anyone for him."

Kuoh Academy

Kuoh, Japan